VPS Looking for fully managed Netherlands VPS server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerhea

i am looking a VPS server preferable in Netherlands or Europe its not much important my specs as below

6cores
50GB SSD
8GB RAM
cpanel license
litespeed license
r1 soft backup
cloudlinux license
fully managed

my price is 90$ per month do not sent me more expensive offer it will be declined i am looking for a serious provider
write me in detail your offer please

9 comments
i am looking a VPS server preferable in Netherlands or Europe its not much important my specs as below

6cores
50GB SSD
8GB RAM
cpanel license
litespeed license
r1 soft backup
cloudlinux license
fully managed

my price is 90$ per month do not sent me more expensive offer it will be declined i am looking for a serious provider

cPanel Solo $15
litespeed license $10
r1 soft backup $15
cloudlinux license $15

only for software $55
===================================
$35 KVM vps in QIS.host 8 cores , 8 gb , 50gb ssd
====================
$90 total.

If you need fully managed need pay more.

6cores
50GB SSD
8GB RAM
cpanel license
litespeed license
r1 soft backup
cloudlinux license
fully managed

Greetings ,

We just saw your request and we are happy to inform you that we do have the specifications you are looking for on the price range.

We are a ISP having our own datacenter , we are not a reseller and provide high end services with quality stable network to our clients with high privacy and confidence.

The cPanel license for VPS's comes on price of 13.5$ per month and you will be able to create unlimited accounts there is no any limit.

We will provide you also on your price target Litespeed Web Host Elite license with unlimited workers and all rest license , the server will come managed and there won't be any additional fee or hidden fee or marketing trick , we never also shared / rent or sell your personal info's and your data.

Just please contact us via below methods and show us the link here so we prepare it for you.

Regarding rest we would like to inform that we provide DMCA ignored servers Russia you can see here , with SAS disks on RAID10 for additional secure , here is also DMCA ignored Russia SSD servers and for the lovers of Windows you can see the plans here with free licenses coming by us.

In case someone looking for a maximum security for its needs we do provide Bulletproof Servers , there is no marketing tricks or hidden fees there and France VPS with anti DDoS capacity of 950Gbps.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

cPanel Solo $15
litespeed license $10
r1 soft backup $15
cloudlinux license $15

only for software $55
===================================
$35 KVM vps in QIS.host 8 cores , 8 gb , 50gb ssd
====================
$90 total.

If you need fully managed need pay more.

Do you ask for papers for verification? I saw on webhostingtalk.com you do verify your customers? I have nothing to hide or do anything illegal i just want my privacy to be strong as possible and not being monitored for other purposes.
Post automatically merged:

Greetings ,

We just saw your request and we are happy to inform you that we do have the specifications you are looking for on the price range.

We are a ISP having our own datacenter , we are not a reseller and provide high end services with quality stable network to our clients with high privacy and confidence.

The cPanel license for VPS's comes on price of 13.5$ per month and you will be able to create unlimited accounts there is no any limit.

We will provide you also on your price target Litespeed Web Host Elite license with unlimited workers and all rest license , the server will come managed and there won't be any additional fee or hidden fee or marketing trick , we never also shared / rent or sell your personal info's and your data.

Just please contact us via below methods and show us the link here so we prepare it for you.

Regarding rest we would like to inform that we provide DMCA ignored servers Russia you can see here , with SAS disks on RAID10 for additional secure , here is also DMCA ignored Russia SSD servers and for the lovers of Windows you can see the plans here with free licenses coming by us.

In case someone looking for a maximum security for its needs we do provide Bulletproof Servers , there is no marketing tricks or hidden fees there and France VPS with anti DDoS capacity of 950Gbps.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Thank you for your message in detail, i have contact you and contact you for the domain registration please help i think you are only one which cares reading your words.

States is not secure at all everything is monitored or monitorable

OP I recommend UndergroundPV or Flokinet

Yes it would be very concerned for my privacy in the States i already know the rules there and already i have one court for a single images i distributed and i need to prove is my ownership. I have contacted UndergroundPrivate and those guys are in detail and very helpful seems they care and they not hide things, flokinet says its following strictly DMCA ignore by the way, maybe after their issue with the dark web websites they changed the policy i not know.

Do you ask for papers for verification? I saw on webhostingtalk.com you do verify your customers? I have nothing to hide or do anything illegal i just want my privacy to be strong as possible and not being monitored for other purposes.
Post automatically merged:

No, that client violated our rules and Singapore law. Your privacy will be strong and secure by Singapore law.

Last edited:
No, that client violated our rules and Singapore law. Your privacy will be strong and secure by Singapore law.

Why you are lying and you are a scamer? Who also told you i need Singapore do you even read the topic? This is not here webhostingtalk.com to provide fake services and fake reviews like they do there, yeah i see how much secure is your hosting stay away from me SCAMER https://qis.host/privacy.php https://pastebin.com/44vNg4vB with your muppet government singapore

Last edited:
No, we are registered company in Singapore :deciduous_tree:. We have Data Center :computer: in Netherlands :star2: (Amsterdam) and can provide to you VPS Netherlands. There no lying and no scammer. We do not allow using our services for Spam and other prohibited actions by USA, EU, Singapore law.
If you are a conscientious client , we are glad to see you :sunglasses:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back