Looking for DMCA Ignored Dedicated Server , Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
Not yet, but it's one of top picks next time I'm gonna move frontend server.
If you simply need a dmca ignored host, they're as good as any other dmcaignore hosts out there.
if u didnt test it , how you can say that thay are good in all ? had you research all over ?

i am Looking for DMCA Ignored Dedicated Server for movies streaming websites , Please help me guys to find best
if you not try hostslick you cant know.. but you should ask hostslick before ordering and checking their terms of service if they will allow you movies streaming which is a difficult sport.. not believe what people say many are faking for their own reason if they not have proofs for hostslick.. i using a small VPS from them but not any abuse.. their connection seems fair..

for your question i would advice you order offshore server from undergroundprivate.com .. i have streaming myself 1Gbps and no issues.. uptime is really 99.9% and no networks lags.. you can check here : https://undergroundprivate.com/russiadedicatedservers.html and there is special offer 1Gps they have in EU location which is here you can check it.. https://www.clientlogin.sx/cart.php?gid=30 they are great in support and helpful and cheapest in the section of dedicated offshore servers.. they give dedicated lines and not shared like other providers stealing.. ask more so we help you if you need more help.

i goes with OVH , but its not DMCA ignored may b

you are obviously an idiot.. i cant explain it somehow else.. OVH is not DMCA ignored and they working with the most authorities around the world without notifying you.. we will see a topic for you maybe in torrentfreak like all rest..i remember an other stupid idiot he opened a topic in webhostingtalk and he was saying like how OVH never bothered him about DMCA and one day he got his ass locked up and domain seized..

you are obviously an idiot.. i cant explain it somehow else.. OVH is not DMCA ignored and they working with the most authorities around the world without notifying you.. we will see a topic for you maybe in torrentfreak like all rest..i remember an other stupid idiot he opened a topic in webhostingtalk and he was saying like how OVH never bothered him about DMCA and one day he got his ass locked up and domain seized..
Which host you recommend bro?

Mind Your language Mr. To call some one an Idiot you prove yourself an idiot , read what i said , i wrote "OVH is not an DMCA Ignored " . You you have Knowledge To share , you can , but do not Disowner Others , everyone's having their own self-respect . Hope you Never Said an IDIOT to anyone on public domain or form like this . He just asked me , so i replied that i goes with OVH " Understand hope you better understand . Do not abuse anyone here Buddy

Mind Your language Mr. To call some one an Idiot you prove yourself an idiot , read what i said , i wrote "OVH is not an DMCA Ignored " . You you have Knowledge To share , you can , but do not Disowner Others , everyone's having their own self-respect . Hope you Never Said an IDIOT to anyone on public domain or form like this . He just asked me , so i replied that i goes with OVH " Understand hope you better understand . Do not abuse anyone here Buddy
I think Knownsrv.com or flokinet.is will take care of you.

You can only find the right host yourself but knownsrv and flokinet has always come out on top in terms of privacy, uptime and everything else not to mention their support is top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back