Post automatically merged:

Bump
Post automatically merged:

Hello
Im looking for Cheap Encoding RDP please give me your suggetions
Bump

Last edited:
9 comments
get a dedicated server with GPU and not look for encoding rdps the quality will be low.. if you get yourself a dedicated you will see big difference.. personally i was using some services selling it but always some kind of limitations and letters for usage..

get a dedicated server with GPU and not look for encoding rdps the quality will be low.. if you get yourself a dedicated you will see big difference.. personally i was using some services selling it but always some kind of limitations and letters for usage..
Do you have any suggetion for Dedeicated server with GPU ?

Do you have any suggetion for Dedeicated server with GPU ?
contact this offshore provider https://undergrondprivate.com they have some cheap dedicated server deals and they will help you.. they provide freedom of speech and not bug you all day like others sending you million of emails dont do this and this and usage and this and that.. try to contact them first and if still you not get i will try to help you..

be always careful with pm's since many scam people will trick you and they may harm you.. from my personal experience nothing for anyone offended..
No offense. If you want, I can setup one for you without any upfront fee.

There is no need of that reaction. If you got scammed from someone, it doesn't mean that everyone is scam. It's nice to see that a new account is reacting "Haha" on more than 10 years old profile :)

No offense. If you want, I can setup one for you without any upfront fee.

There is no need of that reaction. If you got scammed from someone, it doesn't mean that everyone is scam. It's nice to see that a new account is reacting "Haha" on more than 10 years old profile :)
I heard that you buy this account so whats your problem? Who would trust a ghost profile.. who are you are you working for the police maybe ? Only a name without nothing else.. even a kid would not trust you..

Last edited:
I can vouch for mastypks offer.

He set me up 2 years ago via PM here on WJ and I am still having the same dedicated server and all other hosting solutions I have via his employer also now.

Everytime I need new hosting solutions I start with asking mastypk for help.

Support is just crazy fast and helpful - and they are not greedy like many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back