Looking for Affiliates**********Resellers/Staff/Reviewers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostHK

We are going to start offering hosting services in Europe, expanding out of our current HK/Asia based market, and are looking for affiliates or partners or even staff to help.

Our new POP is in Central Europe (Lithuania) where we have setup a good amount of infrastructure to seed the business. Connectivity is excellent and unlike most start-ups, we are starting from a position with which we have a considerable degree of control.

Come launch day, first order of business is to get some publicity. As such we are prepared to give away free hosting and VPS. Free VPS will include the following:

• XEN Server Virtualization
  • 512MB RAM
  • 10GB HDD (SATAII)
  • 1CPU Core
  • 1IP
  • 100GB inclusive data transfer

Limitations include:

• Community support only (or paid staff support)
  • 1 VPS per person
  • No E-Mails (mail traffic will be blocked)
  • Must be used for legal purposes and comply with our general AUP

Affiliates

We are interested in finding affiliates who can find users. It can be even be for the free hosting. Regardless of the referral made, be it free or paid, we are willing to offer some sort of payout. For paying customers, we can pay some commission based on the value of the sale. For free clients, we can provide you some sort of coupon/token that would entitle you or your potential clients to free or discounted hosting services.

Partners

We are not marketing people, so in terms of a partner, we would be looking for someone with a background, or experience in internet marketing! If you're interested, please feel free to PM me!

Re-sellers

I believe our pricing will be very attractive to potential re-sellers. Anyone looking for a new provider, give me a shout!

Reviewers

We would love some reviews. Perhaps there are people on the forum who would be willing to try out our services and give honest reviews?

Finally, if anyone has some feedback or thoughts they'd like to share about the EU market, it would be most welcome.

Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back