Status
Not open for further replies.
24 comments
supertoon.net, if interested please pm me

23hkk6g.png

- We will add 30 backlinks per month. You pay $30 per month for the links and to maintain the link trades. We send monthly verification and update reports for as long as we work together.

- We will add 30 backlinks per month. You pay $300 per year for the links and to maintain the link trades. We send monthly verification and update reports for as long as we work together. (save $60 per year)

- We will add backlinks to your website all at once. You pay $300 per year for the links and to maintain the link trades. We send monthly verification and update reports for as long as we work together. (save $60 per year)

Q: Question #1 - What type of sites will my link appear on?"
A: Answer #1 - Adult websites of all niches, ages, pageranks, sizes, locations, etc.. located all over the world and spread over 100 ips and 50+ class c ip's
Q: Question #2 - What payment methods do you accept?"
A: Answer #2 - We currenlty accept Pay Pal, Paxum
Q: Question #3 - Why do the adult website link to me?
A: Answer #3 - We will give them a one way link from our site and, in turn, they will give you a one way link from their site.
You do not need to link to anyone since you use our service to hold the reciprical links.

Q: Question #4 - What happens if I stop paying for your service?
A: Answer #4 - We will delete the one way link trades we made for you on our website that holds your reciprical links so we may use it again in the future.
Q: Question #5 - "What is Monthly Verifications and Updates?"
A: Answer #5 - We will verify the links each month and add any new links that need to be replaced or added as per the backlinks package option you choose.
Then we will send you an updated report via email and online in your account. Same day, every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back