Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Looking for a partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I recently acquired the domain accountforum.net, and I am interested in turning it into a forum or some other type of website.

I originally thought of an account sharing forum not sure anymore.

I am looking for a partner to either start a website or a forum/social site.

Let me know your ideas and your background(Webmaster experience).
 

10 comments

I suppose the name of the domain should be related with the content on the forum/website or whatever you're planning to launch. It is going to be disappointing when people come visiting for premium accounts and other account stuffs and found something else
 
Account means like a life in real life. You're talking about sharing lives :facepalm: in other word. Maybe you should edit your thread before a staff sees it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Active Member · Joined
Computers, web designing/coding
2,073
Messages
137
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom