Status
Not open for further replies.

mak23101991

Hi members,this is aswin.

I have a idea for starting a new file host.I am looking for a partner to invest.
Serious partners needed.
Revenue will be shared.
Anyone interested Contact me.
Others ignore this.
thanx.

20 comments
file sharing host is very profitable work.I have experience.But In starting 2 month u need some investment.But after 2 months............I know this thing.If anyone needed any suggestion contact me.

that's not true

Wanna bet? $1000?

Start it now, get traffic from WJ, you'll get a nice boost.

In a few weeks you'll realize how you can't profit because of PPD so you'll either run away with what you have earned so far or shut down PPD and have PPS only. Then group of retarded people will leave replies such as "Bye bye noob", "no PPD bro? you scam, your site dead bro".

Then all that traffic boost which you got will slowly disappear.

On top of that, I forgot to mention how Paypal and Alertpay will block you sooner or later.

PPS is fine. No need to add PPD. If i would be on your place, i wouldn't wait for 1 day to start this business because you can get hell of good income if you start a good filehost. So invest as much as you can and you can get huge profit. So gud luck ;)

I'm interested, but would like to have more info on your background... do you have any experience with running a file-host ?

Cheers.
-elfloj0-

You are looking for a partner to start a filehost, yet you are only willing to buck up 10%? doesnt sound like much of a partnership to me, looks like you are looking for a free ride

198Capture.JPG

i have got all done, editing process is ongoing.
now the problem is domain, i have no money now.

I have everything.. Script, Servers, DDoS Protected Server infront of site, People who can delete DMCA files everyday, PPS and PPD, Load balance and everything.. But my designer stuck in his exam :( he must be free in this August! Maybe then I can join you.. Well, many WJ members working with me already. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back