looking for a leeching bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakama30

i need a bot/script that can leech from download forums( vbultin, wbb,ect...), wrodpress blogs.. and re-post it to my wordpress blog.
ability to leech from forums threads and post each post on that thread as a seperate thread on my blog
download links using premium account from forums/blogs posts and repuload to my filehost -compress the file and combine it with a text file of my choosing - (xfilesharing filehosts )
post in categories
search for keywords relevant to the title/category...ect
generate video screencaps & big poster,watermark it and upload to imagehost
find video's filesize, duration, format, resolution

17 comments
Hi,

themaLeecher (themaLeecher - (home)) can leech messages / posts from forums / blogs and all websites.

themaPoster (themaPoster - (home)) - can post to forums / blogs.

You can send messages from themaLeecher to themaPoster directly with a press of a button.

There aren't:
* Any (re)upload / download files features. You would need to do that somewhere else. You can extract links from posts in themaLeecher and save them in .txt file or just copy to clipboard. And you can replace them by loading new links from .txt file or just entering new link near the old one in "Extracted links" window.

* Any generating features from files (this would require to download files first). I don't really see why would you need this, leeched posts usually already have all this information.

Freedy11 how is this script work
If I want it to post the topic in certain way

Or make it update the same topic once new episode for example released?
Is it possible

Sorry for High jack the threa

a combination between themaleecher and themaposter would work fine, but extracting download links,downloading and re-uploading would require manual work, also editing on the posts and replacing download links.. also from the looks of the blog, if you leech from different threads and posts, every uploader uses different thumbnails and post template so the posts to my blogs will look different and not profesional, maybe if there is a tool that after themaleecher and poster leech and post to my blog a 3rd tool would download the videos, generate file info like length, size, duration, generate thumbnails and cover pic, watermark it, reupload pics, reupload videos (with options to compress-split files-automatically add text or image files to the compressed files ), finally edit the posted posts to my blogs and edit it with the new download links, images and my personal template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back