Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

VPS Looking For a host - Personal Image Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I need either shared hosting or cheap VPS for personal image hosting website.
I will be using the
Mihalism free opensource script.


Requirements -

- Disk space ................... 5 GB
- Bandwidth ....................Probably 2 TB Will Be Enough
- RAM - ......................... 512MB dedicated (atleast)
- Managed/Unmanaged............... Unmanaged
(A little support may be needed)



- Monthly budget............. Tell me your price (I am on a low budget
atleast for the first month.)


- Payment types.................. Payza




Thanks a lot.
Hoping for the best.
:)
 

3 comments

I have gone with DLow's host as he had been the very first to approach me & has provided me with a custom plan suiting my needs.

Thank you for all your offers & apologies for any inconvenience caused.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

H
Active Member · Joined
I' have learned a lot of things from this place ! Music,Movies,
964
Messages
216
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom