Dedicated Looking for a dedicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziglog

- Intel Xeon ~ 3.xx GB(prefered >E3-1240v2)
- RAM min. 8 GB
- 2x 1 TB or 2x 2 TB maybe little SSD (120 GB)(not important now!)
- 1Gbit, >=25mps traffic(~>=10TB) (not 20 MB/s upload speed-guaranteed bandwidth)(upgradable later)
- Unmanaged or managed(prefered managed)
- Control panel preference: option Cpanel and more
- Content: hosting legal non-adults sites, legal adult sites(hosted galery or links sites)
- Soft: centos, phpmyadmin.. etc., and proxy(for limited ip)
- IP: min 4 IPs(upgradable later)
- Allowing DMCA notices removed in 48 hours or ignored DMCA (preferred offshore server/getting borred harresed or false DMCA notices)
- Budget: 100-150 €(max 200$)
- Payment types: Paypal, paxum, pioneer, master, visa

We are working with an USA company since more than 10 years, but last tree or two months we are getting very bored from harrassed or false DMCA notices and the relationship with our server company are damaged. Because of this we are plannig to transport our server to europe. We prefer work directly to the server company, not a reseller. But I see that the reseller prices in europe are lower than the providers. We can also work with the resellers which have good support.

Regards,
ziglog

Last edited:
5 comments
Check these guys out. They don't offer offshore but they have DMCA requests which will allow you upto 2 days to remove the content.

I see you are hosting on balticservers.com, what you say about them? I talked shortly with them before, but I didn't ask our details. What are their terms about the adult sites and DMCA notices?

Hello,

Here is an offer from us :

Intel i7-2600
8GB RAM
2x1TB HDD
1Gbit Unmetered
250Mbps Minimum
4IP
Cpanel
Fully Managed
175Euro/Month

Status