Dedicated Lookind for Dedi EU/US/Asia, 16-64GB Ram, 20IPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdc

Im looking for dedicated server provider. I prefer E3 Xeon+, 24-64GB RAM, 20IP addresses.100mbit/s is ok, but would be nice if can be not limitted or 10TB + would be good 1TB disk+. This is for VPS reselling. Last year there was around 3 people who tried to do Denial of service kind of attack, one man hosted phishing site and one tried to SPAM. There might be people hosting things like warez forum. Current provider is OVH, but i no longer can pay that much money. I received no DMCA reports from OVH yet, also no problem except the spam and excessive network usage. But i act quickly usually within 12 hours.
Im looking for company which tolerate things mentioned above, i mean they dont suspend whole dedicated server when this repeatedly happens, but they tell me IP and i will investigate + suspend. I would really hate if company would suspend all my clients because of one. So if you have that high level of client service that you would not suspend violating IP without like 24,48hrs wait time, would be good.
I would like to pay like up to $100 monthly, i can be long time customer renewing month after month

6 comments
In my honest opinion your budget is unrealistic. I strongly recommend you raise it up if you want to get the level of service you and your customers will enjoy.

thx, im still looking for the server. Now i need 2xSSD disk, not classic disk. only 2 SSDs both with capacity at least 120gb. Thank you

The budget is a bit tight,

I could get you a server with those specs easily in that budget but 20IPs is pushing it too far.
As you know IPv4 is depleting, The blocks are getting costly.

If you can push up your budget a bit more we might be able to offer you something.

Here is our best quote at the moment :

Intel Xeon E3 1230v3
32GB ECC RAM
2 x 120GB SSD
Unmetered Traffic
1gbps connection port

99.95% Uptime by Contract
DDoS Protection
KVM-on-request
Windows OS (+15 EUR Extra)

Price : 135USD

Please contact via Skype (networkarray) or Open a support ticket to claim the offer.

thx, im still looking for the server. Now i need 2xSSD disk, not classic disk. only 2 SSDs both with capacity at least 120gb. Thank you

Quoted the post

I can still setup the same deal with you
(2) Intel Xeon E5450
(2) 120GB SSD
Unmetered 1Gbps
99% uptime
IPMI Access
Any operating system
$175/month

You may call or text us if you live in the US at any given time
If other country you could use skype to call our toll free number too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back