Longtail keyword

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 comments
[FONT=q_serif]Now a days long-tail keywords are playing a huge role in SEO in fact it’s a ranking factor for Google.[/FONT]

1. Start with keyword research selecting good keywords to your website will be a big benefit for your brand.
  2. Doing competitors research will give you an idea on which keywords your competitors are focusing on so that you can use those keywords.
  3. Once the above steps are done !
  4. Optimize your keywords accordingly for individual pages with relevant content and your target location.
  5. If your into restaurant business and your focus keyword in “biryani” you need to optimize it with your phrases.

Last edited:
[FONT=q_serif]Now a days long-tail keywords are playing a huge role in SEO in fact it’s a ranking factor for Google.[/FONT]

1. Start with keyword research selecting good keywords to your website will be a big benefit for your brand.
  2. Doing competitors research will give you an idea on which keywords your competitors are focusing on so that you can use those keywords.
  4. Optimize your keywords accordingly for individual pages with relevant content and your target location.
  5. If your into restaurant business and your focus keyword in “biryani” you need to optimize it with your phrases.

Thanks alot. But how do I analyze my opponent most accurately?
Google adword has to be a good choice for my keyword research?

Thanks alot. But how do I analyze my opponent most accurately?
Google adword has to be a good choice for my keyword research?

Ok, You should use Ahrefs.com for analyze your opponent most accurately

You can start with good on page optimization techniques. Some of the must do on page techniques are:

[FONT=&quot]Meta Title[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meta Description[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Keywords[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sitemap[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Robots.txt[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Page Title[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Heading etc.

Then you will need to work on promotion and off page activities. Some of the most effective methods are:

[FONT=&quot]Keyword research[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meta tags and title[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meta description[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Robots.txt file[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sitemap generation[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Content development[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Image optimization[/FONT]
[/FONT]

4 SEO recommendation to Target long tail keywords:

1. Understand the Keyword Landscape
2. Create Meaningful, Descriptive Page Titles
3. Infuse Your Content & Internal Links With Keyword Variations
4. Leverage User Generated Content

You should use the long keywords at the beginning of your work on any site then you can rank in the short keywords so that you can export the search engines.

Tools like Ahrefs and SEMrush are good for competitor analysis, but for finding long-tail keywords for free, try looking into search console. Your site could be receiving impressions for some long-tail keywords on page 50 of google search results, however if you register this keyword and optimize your page for it properly, you can easily move it to page 1 or 2. Search Console is a very underrated tool

Long Tail Keywords are easy to rank unlike Short Tail keywords but finding good long tail is not been easy. Long tail keywords are more targeted to specific searches and come with less competition, less popular, and easily rank in search engines.

Long tail keywords are keywords or key phrases that are more specific than more commonly searched for keywords.
They get less search traffic, but will usually have a higher conversion value, as they are more specific.

As you have reached out what long tail keywords are, I guess you need to check about voice search, you'll need long tail keywords there much.

Long tail keywords are really important because they can bring you a lot of visitors. Start from collecting keywords and then write articles with them.

• Do website analysis, understand products and services.
  • Do competitors analysis.
  • Then do keyword research selecting keywords having good search volume and less competition.
  • After keyword research make title and meta tags and implement on your website.
  • Implement relevant content and do some internal linking.
  • Add google analytics code in your website.(it will help you to view site traffic to your website in google analytics)
  • Submit sitemap in search console.
  • Once the above steps are done then start link building.
Hope this information will help you.

At first, you need to understand the target audience and use tools to find relevant keywords. Then choose long keywords and put them in the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back