Status
Not open for further replies.

St0neF!sh

Hello Admin,

I have a suggestion for WJ.
I was in Giveaways section few mins ago and seen that there are lots of threads are Locked/Closed which is mostly not useful for other members...

And the Page-1 is mostly filled with closed threads.
http://www.wjunction.com/122-contests-giveaways

Such things also happens to other categories too..

So, it will be nice if you guys either move them to another category or set a filter to filter-out the closed/locked threads.
It can be moved to Thrash Bin also...

Its just a suggestion. Lets see how other people react on this...

10 comments
Okay according to your suggestion I would like to add this " there should be a subforum named as "Contests Expired" where those threads would be moved whose contest is over or the giveaway has been done.

But deleting the threads wouldn't be a good option as it might delete the posts of the users and also we wont be able to track which member gave away or organized a contest.

i think we should do exactly opposite of what esotorisk says. only way to succeed but yea subforum of expired contests +1

Last edited:
So, it will be nice if you guys either move them to another category or set a filter to filter-out the closed/locked threads.
It can be moved to Thrash Bin also...

Its just a suggestion. Lets see how other people react on this..

Yup, I have also mentioned that... It will also be good to move those locked threads to some another sub-cat.
I think its a nice step, WJ should take.

IMO, they should stay there - very few people look at the finished/completed sections and if we move the completed giveaway threads there - it will not encourage members to do giveaways as they wont see much threads in the giveaway section.

Remember, charity happens by seeing each other, thats what i have seen and observed.

My 2 cents!

I do not agree with it. WJ is not a charity place neither anything is given on donation.

Everything is professional here else there wouldn't have been bans/infractions ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back