Status
Not open for further replies.

litewarez

ok so just had a thought about Litewarez Script!

this is not a bidding thread but i would like to know how much you would pay for the system!

the system as you probably already know is pretty nice and advanced with

Please see
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=22693&highlight=Litewarez

Now i haven't even queried with partners so no decisions yet but if i was to sell a copy to a member what would you pay?

Take into consideration ive had a offer of 1K

if i was to sell 1 copy what would you pay
if i was to sell multiple copies what would you pay?

no daft bids please :D

thanks

19 comments
It's very nice custom DDL script, whoever buy it, will not regret. I'm in no position to bid but good luck with sale :)

I'm presuming just the script and no domain would be included? Was the offer you got for 1k including the domain?

If it's just a script I don't think you'll get much more than 1k. You see the person would have to start advertising it from scratch on a new domain. It would be a long long time before they get any return if any. When you consider WCDDL is free it's hard to put a large value on it. I know it has more features than WCDDL but you do have to consider it's free and their's a lot more free help and mods available for it as a lot of people use it. For support or upgrades on Litewarez you'd have to get it off you or hire a custom coder. This and the fact that all the features and custom work didn't exactly make it a large success from a traffic point of view in the first place make it hard for me to see it getting more than the 1k you were offered.

Yes if i sell them the script will be totally out my hands !

but if your planning to sell to the mass market then you will need to do some work to make it compatible on all servers obviously !

You'd earn more if you were to sell multiple copies of the script, but as the coder, if you want it to stay unique, you could always sell it to someone trusted for a not too high, but good price. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back