List of Top Offshore Hosting Anonymous 2020

Wego4Nulled

Hi, I don't know if this is allowed or not. I'm not affialiate with any host in these list. Use with your own responsability.

If you are looking for decent Offshore Hosting, I will give some of them.

Before purchase you need to check some guidelines (You should follow this, trust me):
  • Take a look in TOS (Terms Of Service) and AUP (Acceptable Usage Policy)
  • See and check which content is allowed and what content isn't allowed
  • Check servers locations
  • Never buy Servers from United States or United Kingdom, they don't ignore DMCA.
  • Search for users/clients reviews / feedback
  • Ask if they have a trial
  • Ask for their IP for checking Latency, Peering, BGP and Location
  • Make sure they don't oversell servers

If you want something Anonymous with Privacy you should look for:
  • Make sure they have Anonymous Payment or some of them (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero and PaySafeCard)
  • Make sure they don't ask for information like Address, Postal Code, Telephone no ones need that for Anonymous Services
  • Make sure if the Company is registrated or based in Offshore Country or not.
  • Make sure if they have Onion Address, to access the website via TOR Browser
What you will find:

• Freedom Speech
  • Privacy
  • Data Security
  • DMCA Ignored
  • Create your Own VPN Server
  • More freedom in the rules
  • No judgement ( with the exception of some content )
  • Privacy Jurisdiction
  • Strong and High Privacy
  • Seeking privacy and stability
  • Not to worry, for false emails of abuse by the competition

Here is the list:

Alexhost.com
2x4.ru *
PrivateLayer *
Njal.la *
PRQ.se
Bahnhof
Koddos *
Novogara *
WebCare360 *
OffshoreDedi.net
VPSBG.eu
Flokinet *
Xor.sc
BPW.sc
VSys.host
MivoCloud
Netengi
Serverastra
Swedendedicated
AbeloHost
offshorededicated.net
Undergroundprivate
BuyVM
Uanode / Exohope.net
xuid.ru
ihor.ru
LibertyVPS
TheOnionHost
Greenhost.net
Server.ua
Anonymously.io
CyberHour
OffshoreRacks
PanamaServer

Some of them will have Pros and Cons, that is for everything on life. You must contact support before purchase and choose what is right or fit for your project / website.

List Updated: 28/06/2020

If you have any review
of any of those Hostings listed above, please share your feedback, reviews with us. It will help users, if you share your experience with any Hosting listed above.

Use this with your own responsability, I will reinforce I have nothing to do with any of them, I'm not affiliate with any Host in the list.

Last edited:
48 comments
Hi,

We from HostSlick (own network, ASN , small datacenter) aswell Support Freedom of Speech. Are DMCA ignored, especially there are MANY MANY companies like Aiplex who send FAKE Reports. We are pretty much against that!

Read about it https://hostslick.com/about-our-company.php

proud member of undergroundprivate.com its the best hosting provider for me with high reputation the best in this part TRUST and olderst one, i am on forum where the 7/10 of members are using them and saved a lot of people from marketing tricks and other issues which i won't write here, from here from my heart thank you!

i want to say also to that many providers are under one owner and you need to be careful a lot, it is said that some are working for the authorities cough cough floki, oh its a mistake? :D

proud member of undergroundprivate.com its the best hosting provider for me with high reputation the best in this part TRUST and olderst one, i am on forum where the 7/10 of members are using them and saved a lot of people from marketing tricks and other issues which i won't write here, from here from my heart thank you!

i want to say also to that many providers are under one owner and you need to be careful a lot, it is said that some are working for the authorities cough cough floki, oh its a mistake? :D

Floki working for authorities? Can you explain better? Please. Interesting thing to know.

In this list. AlexHost ignore DMCA completely and is anonymous. My friend has used them, and still online since years.

Floki working for authorities? Can you explain better? Please. Interesting thing to know.

In this list. AlexHost ignore DMCA completely and is anonymous. My friend has used them, and still online since years.

for floki.net i will say you some things, big tor markets was on them and all leaked with only a notice by them to the authorities, no legal way or anything just leaked its like they did was monitoring everything and how they know? i wont write the continue of this story you can imagine it what happened to owners, they are not even in life some of them floki is just a honeypot after all this happened

for alexhost i not know them if you write this for me? i used them before 2 years and their support was not good also they are based in moldova and many marketing only nothing special

Last edited:
for floki.net i will say you some things, big tor markets was on them and all leaked with only a notice by them to the authorities, no legal way or anything just leaked its like they did was monitoring everything and how they know? i wont write the continue of this story you can imagine it what happened to owners, they are not even in life some of them floki is just a honeypot after all this happened

for alexhost i not know them if you write this for me? i used them before 2 years and their support was not good also they are based in moldova and many marketing only nothing special

Wasnt floki also called Cinipac before in the first days?

cinipac.com was them and they was saying it was their reseller yeah sure! only a fool can believe this, see here how they tricked a owner and how suddenly authorities contacted : guess why they closed? because they got leaked for their connections and opened under new name which provide freedom of speech, they not provide at single freedom of speech, its the most shaddy hosting provider just stay away from this authorities honeypot, they will now after some time close and open under a new name

@Perucl I have posted a small review about AlexHost.com for everyone who searchs for information. Their support now is better. Believe me, of course don't expect fast replies... But are very reasonably taking into counting the price. They ignore DMCA. My friend used dedicated servers (believe me, he receives a lot of DMCA complaints, no issues since years).

Another review, I'm using MivoCloud VPS and the support is not bad at all, VPS have a decent speed and everything runs fine and smoothly. Support is very helpful they changed my IP due to problem, for zero costs.

At this moment, I'm having a good experiece with them. I don't like their IP Transit, I think they have better providers than HE. IMO.

@Tango if you used Undergroundprivate you should give a try on AlexHost, believe me my friend have a website that is bigger in his country and no DMCA issues, and yes he receives abuses and complaints from DMCA Holders.

@Perucl I have posted a small review about AlexHost.com for everyone who searchs for information. Their support now is better. Believe me, of course don't expect fast replies... But are very reasonably taking into counting the price. They ignore DMCA. My friend used dedicated servers (believe me, he receives a lot of DMCA complaints, no issues since years).

Another review, I'm using MivoCloud VPS and the support is not bad at all, VPS have a decent speed and everything runs fine and smoothly. Support is very helpful they changed my IP due to problem, for zero costs.

At this moment, I'm having a good experiece with them. I don't like their IP Transit, I think they have better providers than HE. IMO.

so you are so sure about alexhost...??? ajajajajajajajjajajaja the worst company ever oversold and overloaded gapping their bandwidth with support only by daytime, i used alexhost.com which with pation for a reason you recommend and saw my files and website on other domain and they said me that it was my fault and i did ddos someone and closed my account they fake their location saying they are under water and such!!!! not recommended at all the worst of the worst of me, also pay attention to the terms of service and not advert and tell others to use it!!!!so this makes me think you are either the owner of it or you are working for them you know me probably who i am, so please stop and respect the community..

Last edited:
so you are so sure about alexhost...??? ajajajajajajajjajajaja the worst company ever oversold and overloaded gapping their bandwidth with support only by daytime, i used alexhost.com which with pation for a reason you recommend and saw my files and website on other domain and they said me that it was my fault and i did ddos someone and closed my account they fake their location saying they are under water and such!!!! not recommended at all the worst of the worst of me, also pay attention to the terms of service and not advert and tell others to use it!!!!so this makes me think you are either the owner of it or you are working for them you know me probably who i am, so please stop and respect the community..

I'm not affiliate with them, do you think If i'm affiliate with them, I will promote other Hostings? Maybe only few, not that list that I share.

I didn't used AlexHost, it was my friend that has been using for years. They have terms of service, if you don't follow them, they will suspend you. That is how it works.

Here is that isn't allowed: https://alexhost.com/knowledgebase/article/20/forbidden-dedicated-servers-/

Just like another Hosting, you can have bad experiences, some can have good experience. Be careful with nulled themes, plugins and scripts they are full of backdoors, this is one of reasons to that happen.

I'm not the owner, I could say you are a competitor from other Hosting try to say bad things or lying in your review, I could say the same to you right? Why you think I'm the owner? I don't have nothing to do with them.

Do you think if i'm the owner, I'll promote any hosting? Including MivoCloud (competitor? In his country) and many others?

Feel free to check, or contact them regarding me. You can also ask the moderators to check my IP, I'm not using any VPN / Proxy. I'm not from Moldova / Romenia. I'm feeling great with that, I know I have nothing to do with them.

Please don't blame me for you being suspended or have a bad experience. That doesn't mean that others will have bad experience with them or not.

-----

This thread was been created to share reviews, feedback of any hosting in this list, please don't blame me for things that I'm not responsable for that.

I just want to create a Thread to share reviews, feedback about these Hostings.

Feel free to write feedback / review / experience about any Hosting in this list, it will help users and of course will relate your experience with them

I'm not affiliate with them, do you think If i'm affiliate with them, I will promote other Hostings? Maybe only few, not that list that I share.

I didn't used AlexHost, it was my friend that has been using for years. They have terms of service, if you don't follow them, they will suspend you. That is how it works.

Here is that isn't allowed: https://alexhost.com/knowledgebase/article/20/forbidden-dedicated-servers-/

Just like another Hosting, you can have bad experiences, some can have good experience. Be careful with nulled themes, plugins and scripts they are full of backdoors, this is one of reasons to that happen.

I'm not the owner, I could say you are a competitor from other Hosting try to say bad things or lying in your review, I could say the same to you right? Why you think I'm the owner? I don't have nothing to do with them.

Do you think if i'm the owner, I'll promote any hosting? Including MivoCloud (competitor? In his country) and many others?

Feel free to check, or contact them regarding me. You can also ask the moderators to check my IP, I'm not using any VPN / Proxy. I'm not from Moldova / Romenia. I'm feeling great with that, I know I have nothing to do with them.

Please don't blame me for you being suspended or have a bad experience. That doesn't mean that others will have bad experience with them or not.

-----

This thread was been created to share reviews, feedback of any hosting in this list, please don't blame me for things that I'm not responsable for that.

I just want to create a Thread to share reviews, feedback about these Hostings.

Feel free to write feedback / review / experience about any Hosting in this list, it will help users and of course will relate your experience with them

i not care or i suppose no one here cares what your girlfriend i mean your friend used.. say your personal experience and advices and not say some things of your mind.. so how you know about Romania? You know that your owner Petru Babanuta which is owner of alexhost.com is from Romania? ajajajajajajjaj you know everything about his service and you know how he is working.. come on now my friend also told me you are a scammer is it true? you not used the scammie service alexhost.com but your friend did and you coming to share your experience of your friend ajajjajajajajajajj :D you know exactly what your friend doing.. did your company oh sorry i mean alexhost.com sent any DMCA? :D.. you opened a fresh account here to promote your company just stay away you are blacklisted and caught red handed.. i see that you know me from alexhost.com even if i not used this you answered the same like him.. alexhost.com = scam.. By the way thumps up for hostslick..

Last edited:

Source? Because it is known that Silkdroad was hosted by Advania in Iceland, but it is not linked in any way to Flokinet(like no proof these servers in Advania belongs to Flokinet)

Thank you for sharing this. It is good start for me. To research. I need adult and non adult hosting for my websites. I had 2 hostings and was expensive. One adult and one non adult. Now i need some good hosting. Something i can afford.

Thank you for sharing this. It is good start for me. To research. I need adult and non adult hosting for my websites. I had 2 hostings and was expensive. One adult and one non adult. Now i need some good hosting. Something i can afford.

Tell me your budget limit and the specs you need, what you use more etc etc. I will help you

Back