List of Top Offshore Hosting Anonymous 2020

Wego4Nulled

Hi, I don't know if this is allowed or not. I'm not affialiate with any host in these list. Use with your own responsability.

If you are looking for decent Offshore Hosting, I will give some of them.

Before purchase you need to check some guidelines (You should follow this, trust me):
  • Take a look in TOS (Terms Of Service) and AUP (Acceptable Usage Policy)
  • See and check which content is allowed and what content isn't allowed
  • Check servers locations
  • Never buy Servers from United States or United Kingdom, they don't ignore DMCA.
  • Search for users/clients reviews / feedback
  • Ask if they have a trial
  • Ask for their IP for checking Latency, Peering, BGP and Location
  • Make sure they don't oversell servers

If you want something Anonymous with Privacy you should look for:
  • Make sure they have Anonymous Payment or some of them (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero and PaySafeCard)
  • Make sure they don't ask for information like Address, Postal Code, Telephone no ones need that for Anonymous Services
  • Make sure if the Company is registrated or based in Offshore Country or not.
  • Make sure if they have Onion Address, to access the website via TOR Browser
What you will find:

• Freedom Speech
  • Privacy
  • Data Security
  • DMCA Ignored
  • Create your Own VPN Server
  • More freedom in the rules
  • No judgement ( with the exception of some content )
  • Privacy Jurisdiction
  • Strong and High Privacy
  • Seeking privacy and stability
  • Not to worry, for false emails of abuse by the competition

Here is the list:

Alexhost.com
2x4.ru *
PrivateLayer *
Njal.la *
PRQ.se
Bahnhof
Koddos *
Novogara *
WebCare360 *
OffshoreDedi.net
VPSBG.eu
Flokinet *
Xor.sc
BPW.sc
VSys.host
MivoCloud
Netengi
Serverastra
Swedendedicated
AbeloHost
offshorededicated.net
Undergroundprivate
BuyVM
Uanode / Exohope.net
xuid.ru
ihor.ru
LibertyVPS
TheOnionHost
Greenhost.net
Server.ua
Anonymously.io
CyberHour
OffshoreRacks
PanamaServer

Some of them will have Pros and Cons, that is for everything on life. You must contact support before purchase and choose what is right or fit for your project / website.

List Updated: 28/06/2020

If you have any review
of any of those Hostings listed above, please share your feedback, reviews with us. It will help users, if you share your experience with any Hosting listed above.

Use this with your own responsability, I will reinforce I have nothing to do with any of them, I'm not affiliate with any Host in the list.

Last edited:
48 comments
I am almost certain shinjiru is new ecatel

shinjiru has hosting lot of illegal websites and their network is fucked up and very unstable.. they have botnets there and illegal carding forums.. their network is very overload and abused and someone should definitely concerned about personal security there.. he can see his data leaked easily by staff of shinjiru..
Post automatically merged:

Shinjiru is a bullsh*t, you can read about them in Forums.

They have been kick out from their network when they receive abuses...
agree.. but people go there to get service.. people are idiots and when they get screwed then they cry..

shinjiru has hosting lot of illegal websites and their network is fucked up and very unstable.. they have botnets there and illegal carding forums.. their network is very overload and abused and someone should definitely concerned about personal security there.. he can see his data leaked easily by staff of shinjiru..
Post automatically merged:
Never used shinjiru but did use ecatel and service was incredible genuinely only dmca ignore host existed not one dmca in 5 years then they close.

Back