List Of Offshore Server providers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ifirst

Hello WJ ,
Today i have compiled a list of offshore server providers for you along with their current payments methods.Those server providers have server located at any of those offshore locations:
1.Romania
2.Sweden
3.Lithuania
4.Hongkong
5.Russia
6.Ukraine

These countries have flexible laws and are not obliged to obey DMCA. However this doesn't mean that they don't obey to copyright laws.No host will allow Ddos, spamming,CP,warez storage....

Safest payment method is Liberty reserve as its do not require any verification and many fake their info during signup.

Based on my research , they accept filehosts,imagehost,warez linking sites, Torrents

List isn't in order of preference and i am not affiliated to the server providers in any ways.

1. SwedenDedicated - http://swedendedicated.com
Based in sweden , they provide servers hosted at the Pionen datacenter , one of the top datacenters in the world.Its a bunker deep underground and is very well equipped.It hosts Wikileaks.
Allows:Filehosts,Image hosting ,Warez linking, torrent trackers , streaming websites.
Server Locations: Sweden
Payment methods :Paypal , Wire transfer

2. Webcare360 - http://www.webcare360.com/
Based in Pakistan they resell servers from various offshore DMCA ignore datacenters such as Voxility{Romania}.They are providing services since 2009 and claim that they have never compromised the information of cilents to any 3rd party
Allows: Filehosts,Image hosting ,Warez linking, torrent trackers , streaming websites.
Server Locations : Romania , Russia , NL , Egypt
NL and Egypt are DMCA compilant.I don't consider Netherlands as offshore as the notorious BREIN is there:thumbdown:
Payment methods: Paypal / MoneyBookers (Skrils) / Western Union
3. Limehost - http://www.limehost.ro/
Primary reseller of Voxility Datacenter-Its is fully offshore and don't comply to DMCA.As they own the servers , prices are cheaper.
Allows: Filehosts,Image hosting ,Warez linking, torrent trackers , streaming websites.
Server locations: Bucharest, Frankfurt, Hong Kong
Payment methods :Paypal {Need to email them to know others}

Will add some more later guys , i have a full list in here...just need some time to contact them all .

It took me many hours to find these for you , contact them and then post this thread.Hope you liked and please reply to show your appreciation<3

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

For list of Offshore domain registrar look here:
http://www.wjunction.com/16-webmaster-discussion/158369-list-offshore-domain-registrars.html

12 comments
@avRo i am not from that group
I hate copyright troll
it just too many people asking me about offshore server providers, so i though of creating a thread

Its not easy to attack offshore providers as they are fully legal in their country

Can you please tell me a great offshore shared hosting for a streaming website (directory of video links) ? I don't want a VPS nor a dedi ;)

Thanks for this list @Ifirst

Yeah we're talking about the same thing. And you really think a shared would not fit ?

I'm not very good at setting up a VPS, do you know one which already has cPanel ?

about ruskhost, here is what an agent told me:

"Currently we are not providing any new plans since our servers are having a technical issue."

SwedenDedicated is okay. Limehost = Voxility. Voxility is the datacenter name and Limehost is their website. (They are not reselling.)

Never heard of Webcare360, sounds like a WJ 'company'. No offense but you shouldn't go with a Pakistani webhosting provider.

@Deadmau5
WebCare360 seems to have fix their ddos (aka downtime ) problems from what i can see from reply here
This thread is not about how good server providers are although i try to filter the "good" ones.Its simply a thread you can refer when you need some offshore host for a project.Ofc the choice of host is fully yours:P

Webcare 360 have no Good Reviews here

http://www.wjunction.com/8-shared/1...ux-offshore-shared-hosting-$3-99-romania.html

To much Downtimes.............

I don't think so we had too much downtimes as you have mentioned, very provider got some tough period to face the attacks so we had the same issue but we handled and resolve the issues very quickly :dan:

SwedenDedicated is okay. Limehost = Voxility. Voxility is the datacenter name and Limehost is their website. (They are not reselling.)

Never heard of Webcare360, sounds like a WJ 'company'. No offense but you shouldn't go with a Pakistani webhosting provider.

Dear Qarizma,

With due respect, I just wanted to know, is their any specific reason that one should not go with the Pakistani hosting providers? Do they lack in technical capabilities, do they don't know how to resolve issues, or simply just because of a country name one should not go with WC?

Just for you information, We have staff members from PK, IND, UK and UAE.

Peace !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back