List of Good Things Muammar Gaddafi Done for The People of Libya

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty awesome things,tbh if he did crap sometime its not a big deal,no matter what government there will always be corruption and such,should list the bad things though,and i agree with him on the U.S thing.makes sense

Yea it's true. Where I live there are A LOT of Libyans and almost all of them came from Libya on a Scholarship from the government, meaning paid studying. Yes he did somethings bad, but paid studying? Most of them are doctors and engineers now because of him. Now they're dancing and singing over his death.

Also you honestly you think that after spending over 50 Million US Dollars on Tomahawks and military movements and the no fly zone over Libya, you think they'll leave you guys alone? Trust me, they'll want their money back one way or another. Like Oil wise if you know that I mean.

Yep you are right
some of my friends are in libya and they say yes its all true things i asked him

but he said its all what USA needed atlast , they dont want anyone having power standing next to them

and yes people on libya never disliked him , its the US media who turned him into that , see the power of media . I doubt if US tries this thing with Iran or saudia they surely going to give a solid reply by attacking on israel or newyork

Come on that doesn't make much sense...Its truth about Gaddafi dictatorship..Killing Jewish and Italian was right thing ?..then attacking on Libya was a good step taken by US..and btw, Libya stand no where in Military Power..About the Iran & saudia..Just like muslim country...English countries are united too..I am afraid, they can't chase the US.Attack just on Twin tower made them so piss off that they fuked Afghan & If someone attack NY city..they will fuk the whole country up..lol
Anyways,
Gaddafi ain't payed from his own pocket..It was money from the people & Money which came from Libya land resources like Gold,oil,coal etc..Hitler also had done alot of things to his Germany and so did Saddam.Democracy is something everyone want.
If you watch American deadliest weapon on Natgeo..you will know what I mean!...they have many more unique weapon unrevealed..guess,they will expose it in Word war III.I am not surprise they own such weapon..Scientist all around the world works for them in NASA..36-40% are from my own Country...Fuk corrupt politicians.
There are back stabber who does Brain washing and prepare's one to fight for religion using & putting those ppl in front side and there are big boys who gets into fights and innocent people get killed.

The thread has gone so far, it wasn't about how powerful is America. :facepalm:

fewcent, I have a question; do people in U.S speak English like you do? You don't seem to be an U.S citizen. :))

The thread has gone so far, it wasn't about how powerful is America. :facepalm:

fewcent, I have a question; do people in U.S speak English like you do? You don't seem to be an U.S citizen. :))

Where did I say.. am English/American Native ?...and they don't speak like you either :)) (I have taken a look over some of your previous post)

Last edited:
13 good things wont clear up 13 000 bad things lol
Hehe dont really give a fuck about him but after some research i find that the end was justified

something to think about,
Gaddafi wanted to change the currency back to the gold standard,
He called on african and muslim nations to join together to create this currency that would rival the dollar and euro.
selling oil and other resources to the rest of the world for the gold currency
which would shift the world economy, (central) banks would go bankrupt and/or lose power
welfare, prosperity and the economy of the african countries would significally grow

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqZfaj34nc[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKeFPrR4nqM[/ame]

So you think he was so popular?? lol

Sorry..but this is no media voodoo. This guy was a horrible dictator and the people hated him.

I think what happened is you've just learned about the Israel/Palestine issue and feel like you're on the underdogs side. News Flash: most people agree with Palestine and Gaddafi was a bad guy.

You never knew Israel was ruling Palestine for last 40-50 years?
You should go there and see how poorly Palestine people lives there.

None of this shit is true. I think you're mistaken Libya for Saudia Arabia.

Gaddafi would tell his soldiers they can do ANYTHING they fucking wanted, including raping and pillaging any home in Libya.

Also, if you are an immigrant worker in Libya, you are NOT allowed to migrate back to your country with the money you earned in Libya.

Seriously, if the shit in the first post is true, he wouldn't have been killed. More like everyone would be kissing his feet.

No disrespects to you ibby, but please give me some proof he did all of this.

Mindy fail lol,this sentence "This guy was a horrible dictator and the people hated him" USA using when wants to test their weapon (or rid of old) on some poor county like playground for children!

We can see now 2-3 days after killing Gaddafi that already start conflict in
"liberation army" they didnt now where to buried him and some other things like taking control and selecting new goverment (this will be fun).

Nobody knows nothing...but talking tall. Dont get offended, Biased. Just see this video and think...My this message to all of you.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O35_Ai6EsMU&feature=related[/ame]

It's all about black gold, oil, nothing to do with Gaddafi himself, nor America worries about Libya's people.
Libya is the 10th most richest country in the world by oil reserves.

Here's little facts for you:

"This is our calling. This is the calling of the United States of America. The most free nation in the world. A nation built on fundamental values that reject hate, reject violence, rejects murderers and rejects evil. We will not tire."
President George W Bush

f5GPo.jpg

"Gee, looks a bit dark" "Mr President Sir, you have to take the caps off"

Countries bombed by US from WW2

China 1945-46
Korea 1950-53
China 1950-53
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-60
Guatemala 1960
Belgian Congo 1964
Guatemala 1964
Dominican Republic 1965-66
Peru 1965
Laos 1964-73
Vietnam 1961-73
Cambodia 1969-70
Guatemala 1967-69
Lebanon 1982-84
Grenada 1983-84
Libya 1986
El Salvador 1981-92
Nicaragua 1981-90
Libya 1986
Iran 1987-88
Libya 1989
Panama 1989-90
Iraq 1991-
Kuwait 1991
Somalia 1992-94
Croatia 1994 (of Serbs at Krajina)
Bosnia 1995
Iran 1998 (airliner)
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Serbia 1999
Afghanistan 2001-
Libya 2011-

Americans are the most violent race on Earth. The USA has the most number of people in prison in the world, at 2.300.000. The number of people in prison per 100,000 of population is : 751 people, in the USA.
Also, they are the only country that dropped the A-Bomb on civilians, in Japan. (And one wasn't fucking enough, they've dropped two nuclear bombs!! AND THEY ARE EVEN FUCKING PROUD FOR DOING THAT!!!) Now, those are seriously fucked up facts....

Need moar?

"Currently we estimate that there are almost 8,000 active/operational nuclear warheads, with nearly 2,700 additional warheads kept in inactive status for a total of over 10,600 warheads in the stockpile (see table). In addition to these intact warheads, there are in storage at Pantex and Oak Ridge, respectively, approximately 5,000 plutonium pits and approximately the same number of canned subassemblies, i.e., thermonuclear secondaries, which are retained as a "strategic reserve." There are another 7,000 pits at Pantex that have been declared excess from warheads dismantled during the first Bush and Clinton administrations. The more than 10,600 intact warheads, and the 5,000 "strategic reserve" pits, so far have not been included in the Bush administration plans for nuclear reductions. What will change is how they are categorized and counted."
Table of US Strategic Nuclear Forces, 2002

Why the fuck would any country on Earth need 10.000 nuclear missiles???

Democratic enuff?

There is soooo many fucked up facts about them....

Last edited:
See this vdo to the end...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmPMyWF9Nuw[/ame]

And also see this...:D

99gfcx5lv9jd.jpg

(If this post is very much irrelevant to this thread, then pls delete it.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back