List of Good Things Muammar Gaddafi Done for The People of Libya

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so i wanna share my personal experiences which i see every time happening.

its already clear that US can do anything for his interest even can kill any person for his interest.
and the government do so but they don't notice that "if they do bad than they have to face bad"

and the bad things happening in US is the natural disasters as you and me really know that they face many natural disasters every time.

sorry my english is little bad so don't mind :)

Stop talking nonsense...Natural disasters happens every corner of the world...don't try to give idea that natural disasters happening in US all because of US Govt blah blah crap.
And if so, why Earth quake in Hatti...Almost 4-5 Tornado hits every year to Japan..Japan nuclear disaster..tsunami in japan and other part of Asia..etc natural disaster happened & happens ?

As far I know...Libya ppl got on street protesting against Gudaffi dictatorship before US & few other EU countries team up to finish this dictatorship and Help out Libya.Without their Help Libya ppl was not capable enough to finish this military rule or Gaddi would have not ruled for 40 yrs.

You guys talk about How US has cruel intentions to kill muslim and muslim country...Yet US gives citizenship,jobs and finance to Muslim ppl and to muslim country.US gives millions of dollar,wepon and training to Pakistan.
Muslim countries don't cry when muslim terrorist kills innocent english ppl ,americans or other religion.

If I am not wrong..the major countries in the world are Islamic then christian and rest.My point is why there is so insecurity ?...Killing innocent people in the name of Jihad and thinking they will get 72 virgins in Heaven is complete Insane & foolish assumption.for sure such people gonna be punished & Buried in Hell.Each and every religion Holy books teach us love & peace.Almighty is one and we just call him with 100 thousand of diff name.I & you can go breathing in any country of the world..the nature doesn't stop giving me air just because I & you from different country and belong to different religion.We all are human being.

wow fuck! what he had done was more than what a good leader can do.

for sure, i dont know what bad he did, is this just a case of US govt being jealous of Libya's growth and their greed for OIL? :|

Stop talking nonsense...Natural disasters happens every corner of the world...don't try to give idea that natural disasters happening in US all because of US Govt blah blah crap.
And if so, why Earth quake in Hatti...Almost 4-5 Tornado hits every year to Japan..Japan nuclear disaster..tsunami in japan and other part of Asia..etc natural disaster happened & happens ?

As far I know...Libya ppl got on street protesting against Gudaffi dictatorship before US & few other EU countries team up to finish this dictatorship and Help out Libya.Without their Help Libya ppl was not capable enough to finish this military rule or Gaddi would have not ruled for 40 yrs.

You guys talk about How US has cruel intentions to kill muslim and muslim country...Yet US gives citizenship,jobs and finance to Muslim ppl and to muslim country.US gives millions of dollar,wepon and training to Pakistan.
Muslim countries don't cry when muslim terrorist kills innocent english ppl ,americans or other religion.

If I am not wrong..the major countries in the world are Islamic then christian and rest.My point is why there is so insecurity ?...Killing innocent people in the name of Jihad and thinking they will get 72 virgins in Heaven is complete Insane & foolish assumption.for sure such people gonna be punished & Buried in Hell.Each and every religion Holy books teach us love & peace.Almighty is one and we just call him with 100 thousand of diff name.I & you can go breathing in any country of the world..the nature doesn't stop giving me air just because I & you from different country and belong to different religion.We all are human being.

99.8% of people on this forum hates america.

They should run for president instead of sitting down all day if they dont like how things work.

So why they killed him if everything was so great like someone wrote in that article, regime :S

Every person in the world who has died has done at least a few/lot good things in their life, Who said that guarantees you the right to keep living?

I will donate every penny I earn to the a charity. Does that guarantee me eternal life? NO!

Gov't issues are always shady and they know more stuff and motives than we do. Libyan people were protesting against him. no stfu.

Let's not forget how the leader of the "rebels" lived 20 years in the US and was allegedly a CIA agent, and that according to wikileaks, the rebels where sponsored by the CIA (amongst others).
And let's not forget that Gaddafi was a very good friend of many party leaders, especially Silvio Berlusconi. Oil, power and money make people greedy.. And look at the tons of money France made from "showing off" their advanced bombs with PROMOTIONAL videos.. Oh, and the tons of chemical substances found by NATO and the US army in Gaddafi's warehouses.. Not to mention the tons of gold that where looted..

People, stop watching television.

I guess he did ;)

Back to the topic wow these are some really good things he did giving money like its nothing that really good the government in our country doesnt give shit about people

well you are really short of knowledge then compare what is written in op with what benefits u get in ur country (just for reference), getting such benefits can any one turn aganist that government!
and you think that the people protesting against Gaddafi which have gun,gernades rocket lanchers are general public?? The most probable truth is these militants terrorists are being hired and trained by some agency to attack against Gaddafi.
And USA gives millions of dollars to Pakistan for their own help without Pakistan they cant even for even a few weeks in Afghanistan.
and I lold u say that Muslims killed innocent people! U know that who made Taliban ? It was USA who created Taliban to defeat Russia in Afghanistan!
And YES it is JIHAD to fight against the invaders others call it freedom fighting
we call it JIHAD.
Hope it clears!

well you are really short of knowledge then compare what is written in op with what benefits u get in ur country (just for reference), getting such benefits can any one turn aganist that government!
and you think that the people protesting against Gaddafi which have gun,gernades rocket lanchers are general public?? The most probable truth is these militants terrorists are being hired and trained by some agency to attack against Gaddafi.
And USA gives millions of dollars to Pakistan for their own help without Pakistan they cant even for even a few weeks in Afghanistan.
and I lold u say that Muslims killed innocent people! U know that who made Taliban ? It was USA who created Taliban to defeat Russia in Afghanistan!
And YES it is JIHAD to fight against the invaders others call it freedom fighting
we call it JIHAD.
Hope it clears!
Yeah Look what you talking ?..probable ?...So you are not sure...and living up with your own assumption...I am pretty secure you will claim trainer agency is US..lolzz..btw,those so called terrorist in libya doesn't looked like English man in anyway...the anti gaddafi rebel were mainly NATO's and Libyan and how come they could be so stupid to kill own people.There was sure many reason to hate gaddafi and Pakistan help in Afghan war..LMAO !..Pakistan was so damn sacred to join hand in Afghan war against Taliban...indeed, Taliban have had captured some part of Afghan...which was finally rescued with the Help of US force and to tell you...US helping pakistan long long before the Afghan war happened.Just to tell you know..US can destroy Country like Afghan all alone with his F17 jet..the so called which pak did to US like providing some terror camp info and allowing US air force to fuel on his land is all because to cut the impact of India in Afghan...(India-Afghan are in good relation and India didn't allow US air force to fuel from his land).
The world knows where Bin Ladin was caught and shot dead with double tap.
Here are few ugly stuff done by Gaddafi
• Expelling all ethnic Italians in 1970.
• Expelling Libya's Jewish population.
• Banning all opposition to his rule.
• Making engaging in political conversations with foreigners punishable by up to three years in prison.
• Making it a capital crime to form political parties.
• Executing political dissidents in public and then rebroadcasting said executions on state television channels.
• Criminalizing homosexuality, with the punishment for homosexuality being up to five years in prison.
• Forcibly Arabizing the Berbers by forbidding parents to give their children Berber names, banning the use of the Berber language in schools, and assigning Arabic names to Berber towns.
• Making theft punishable by amputation of hands and adultery by 100 lashes.
• Making the testimony of women and non-Muslims inadmissible in criminal cases.
• Torturing prisoners, both before and during the current civil war.
• Sending out assassins to kill Libyans who had fled to other countries just to live free.
• Supporting terrorist groups, including groups not even related to Libyan affairs.
• Having his forces fire upon peaceful demonstrators back in February of this year. This is what led to the uprising in the Libyan people in the first place.

Glad! this sob got killed !B-)

Yep you are right
some of my friends are in libya and they say yes its all true things i asked him

but he said its all what USA needed atlast , they dont want anyone having power standing next to them

and yes people on libya never disliked him , its the US media who turned him into that , see the power of media . I doubt if US tries this thing with Iran or saudia they surely going to give a solid reply by attacking on israel or newyork

Oh yeah, you are all now happy, just WAIT and see what America's Democracy will bring you. You will curse day you celebrated day when Gadaffi got killed.

Americans Government is so fucking pathetic, always getting their nose into everything. You think they did that to help Libya? Hah! Wait and see, wait and see.

Was he bad? Yes, but no leader is perfect, someone cover it better, others not. But at least he did some great things, a lot of money was spent and given.

And you have to remember something, people will always complain, no matter how good someone can lead, they will always find way to talk shit, crap and complain. Instead, they should pull themselves together and start being productive, not just whining like little bitches and waiting for someone else to give and provide them everything on the plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back