Update: April 14, 2018

Update: Feb 4, 2018

Update: Feb 2, 2018

Update: Jan 9, 2018

Added: Feb 23, 2017

Be careful!

Last edited:
502 comments
Dailyupload: 2018-12-01: 271 download = $0.1358 This nothing...
It's really funny...

my reports FileBonus.com. 327 download = $2.238 )
e37a201050579014.jpg

I am liking BoostFiles.net they only pay for 1 IP per 24 hours but i am seeing better conversions on this site then i did with Cloudy or Supra.

$0.94 (from 82 items accross all PPD rate groups) that's today. My traffic comes from group A.

1.png

FileBonus does OK by me, about $1 per hundred DLs and they paid me in <24 hours.
I don't use them alot, but with supra failing again, no more halileo, I'll be using them more.

"From 2019, the PPDs will be removed. The reasons are very simple. It's not about profit maximization. It's also not about annoying you. PPD has been an experiment for us for over 8 months. It was a challenge that can quickly lead site operators to bankruptcy. We talk openly with you and want that trust remains." - ddl.to

Experiment? More like get tens of thousands of links spread across good forums and blogs and then screw the uploaders.
All the while getting your name and url marketed for free to hundreds of thousands of potential users.

"From 2019, the PPDs will be removed. The reasons are very simple. It's not about profit maximization. It's also not about annoying you. PPD has been an experiment for us for over 8 months. It was a challenge that can quickly lead site operators to bankruptcy. We talk openly with you and want that trust remains." - ddl.to

Experiment? More like get tens of thousands of links spread across good forums and blogs and then screw the uploaders.
All the while getting your name and url marketed for free to hundreds of thousands of potential users.

Why screw? Thats not your site also not your thing lol.
You get paid, after you get paid its not your business anymore and your choice if you want to use it or not.

You can see it here also:
https://ddl.to/make_money.html

• - We reserve the right to modify affiliate program, payment date any time without prior notice.
So they dont care about you mate.

If you got paid, then they did everything right. But if you didnt get paid then they scammed you thats wrong. But they didnt do anything wrong, because they paid. So easy.

4file.net "Your account was banned by administrator" right away after request first payout. Checked some of my dl links, still live.
Use it at your own risk, you are warned.

https://suprafiles.me/ это СУПЕР УРОД - делает 3 - 4 выплаты и все ... тишина в данный момент скрывается меняя доменный НЕ РЕКОМЕНДУЮ !!! Это тоже его этого Мудака https://shorter.link/ заманка по высоким тарифам - несколько оплат и ПИ .... Ц .... !!!!

So, with the downfall of DF/Halileo and Supra/Cloudy, I am testing some other PPD hosts.
This is what I'm seeing for yesterday, Sunday January 6, 2019:
Openload 499 DLs, $1.10
FileBonus 156 DLs, $1.02
UploadProper 109 DLs, $0.43
Magic4up 132 DLs, $0.62
RapidGator PPD 205 DLs, $0.73

FileBonus is best of these for me so far, plus they have paid me my first request promptly. M4U, waiting payment since January 3. Don't have payout experience yet for the others. 4file.net banned my account after requesting payout, kept all my download links working.

Just sharing my results so far, yours may differ...

@starletfan Thanks for the list!
I started testing filebonus.com and it is not bad!
64 / $ 0.272
(~ 0.00425 per download)

I recommend you try ayefiles.com
This is my best PPD now!

some statistics
1204 / $ 6.699
175 / $ 1.0250
~ Average price per download 0.00535 (This is very high)

Back