Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling Linux VPS (from Dedicated server)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I got a dedicated server (bought 1 month ago for 1 year). I bought it to host couple websites, but things changed .

So, I want to sell (rent) Linux VPS created on my dedicated server (instead of staying without no use)

Specs:

* Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x64
* [FONT=&amp]6 vCPU
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]* [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]16 GB RAM
* [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]480 GB HDD
* [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]20 TB Traffic/month
* [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]IP location: German[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp]
Utilization: usage for anything you want
Price: [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]25$/month - 60$/3 months (Bitcoin, Payza, Webmoney, Neteller, Perfect Money, Okpay)[/FONT]
​
[/FONT]
​
[/FONT]
​
[/FONT]

​

Send a message if you are interested

Thank you
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

doom2011
Banned · Joined
268
Messages
11
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom