Link Payoneer Card to Webmoney Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

mieko2_99

Hello.

Hope somebody can give me a hand with this.

I just opened a Webmoney account, filled in all the info and uploaded my government id. So i now have a "Formal" Passport.

I wanted to link my Payoneer Card to my account and there is no clear way i can see it can be done.

It like they want you to "apply" for a new card and send an additional notarized statement.

This site seems to be overly obtuse and complicated.

Could somebody get me some pointers ?

Thanks in advance :)

2 comments
You can't link your existing card to webmoney.
Webmoney issues its own card. If you'd like to get your Webmoney funds to a Payoneer card, you will need to register for a new card through them. The Webmoney Payoneer card can only be used for Webmoney and you can't put other partners on it .

and for verify you must have to send notarized docs via regular mail!

https://cards.wmtransfer.com/en/products/faq/payoneer

Thank you for the information. That's rather silly they do it what way. I've got 5 accounts linked to my Payoneer card and was rather painless to do so. Webmoney seems to make it overly complicated to do anything.. and the notarized docs is over the top.
Like I'm gonna pay like $120 to a notary public to verify my identity and send it by snail mail to Russia ? GTFO !! How retarded... I hope i don't actually need to use it (it's a backup).. Sorry for the rant... I just sent so much time on their site figuring out crap only to find it was probably all for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back