For Hire [Limited] PR1, PR2, PR3, PR4 + 50. EDU Backlink Package | 50% Off Coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostImage.ca

earlybirdPR coupon expires October 1st!

Service Policy
1) All Backlinks Will Be Delivered Within 48 Hours
Late orders will be refunded completely, and will continue to be completed.
2) All Backlinks Are Permanent - Guaranteed
A disappearing link due to offline websites or pages being removed will be compensated with free backlinks!
3) Family Friendly - Non Adult Backlinks
We do not build backlinks through either adult or inappropriate websites. Your links come from genuine, family friend websites. We can provide adult backlinks upon request.

Frequently Asked Questions

How many Keywords am I allowed to select?
You can target an unlimited amount of keywords for all orders due to special earlybirdPR promotional coupon.

How long will it take for me to receive my backlink report?
Typically all orders will be completed within 2 - 8 hours. If your order takes longer - view our 'on time' guarantee and get your order for free!

Do you accept adult or warez websites?
Yes, we do allow those sort of websites.

If you are paying with Paypal, you can head to our website and select any plan that you would like:

1)Once on the checkout page, you will want to apply the exclusive wJunction 50% off coupon: WJhalfoff, or promotional code earlybirdPR
2)Also on this page, you will be prompted to provide your order details, just as website or url(s) and keywords.
3)Once Paypal has processed the payment, email confirmation will be sent to you, and your order will begin.
4)Your order will be trackable at http://www.back-links.ca/sales/ and your URL report will be sent soon after.

If you are not paying with Paypal, and instead one of our accepted payment methods, select a plan:

1) Attempt to checkout with your package, and apply your coupon to view the product's cost.
2) Send this amount to sales@back-links.ca through Payza, Money Bookers, or Interac bank transfer.
3) Head to our contact form and provide us with the following details of your order:
Website URL:
Target Keyword(s):
Contact Email:
Payment ID / Reference #:
Coupon Code: (if used)

4)We will quickly confirm your payment and send email confirmation, and your order will begin immediately.
5)Your order will be trackable at http://www.back-links.ca/sales/ and your URL report will be sent soon after.

WJ Feedback:

Amazing.. Receive the reports way faster than I expected.. Keep up the good work buddy..

I'm sure I'll be back for more.. Cheers..
Good guy did the job right away! trusted i will be doing more business with you :)

Recieved My review copy
amazing stuff, order completed in hour, all wiki links as said,HostImage.ca is a very helpful person*
10/10 from me

Hey All,

I purchased a small package for 1 of my clients from this vendor and he delivered just as he said he would. The experience was extremely pleasant, the communication was excellent, the service was spot on.

awesome dedicated work :)
I've got some great back links from this guy. Vouch for him, and he's damn cheap!

He is a good worker!
On time! Good knowledge in SEO!
hope u will work for me again!
best regards,

Got my 5,000 backlinks for my site, great guy, really nice support (really fast replier), will for sure get more of his service.

I was lucky enough to be granted a review of this service..(Thanks)

All in all a great service delivered by someone who knows what they are doing, and a nice guy with it.

Service - 10/10
Time delivered - 10/10
Helpfulness - 10/10

Actived very fastly with me after 2 hours.
Thanks! i hope will buy much links from you for my site.

Very happy with this service, great support and a great guy, will definitely be using again.

Also received 400 backlinks very fast, very trusted my second order from this guy :)

Received 500 Backlinks in NO time
OMG! Fast and trusted service. Vouch for this guy from my side
Cheapest and Trusted service on WJ
thanks man! (y)

Thank you very much for your quick response and quality service. I recommend this for everyone who want to get premium back-links. :)

Another Great transaction from this vendor. I do not endorse many services but I can say I will use this one again.

amazing it was so quick
thanks mate
will surely order some more

I received my backlinks very fast, he is the trusted person, and i recommend his service.
Regards.

Returning Customer

I have today returned for more back links, and once again had a smooth and pleasant transaction !

Last edited:
2 comments
I ordered with my keyword and my url website but they got an url of post on my website for building backlink. It made my keyword was diluted.
I sent an email and they are quickly to build backlink again with correct url.
I recommended this service.

@Biz3x

Our standard procedure offers deep linking. This means we crawl your website, and collect inner pages to help improve your website's overall authority.

Our order page offers a 'special notes' section, where you could have specified your request to use the homepage only, which is much less organic.

In any regard, please check your email. We have already redelivered your order competely!
Thank you for your purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back