LilithHost.com - cPanel Hosting @ €0.00/m, Offshore, 2Gbit Port (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sorry.

My partner had to go abroad due to health problems and I cannot continue alone. So Lilith Host will be closing down.
Everyone has 2 weeks to migrate.

Anyone interested in buying Lilith Host please send me a message for further details.

Last edited:
No sorry.

My partner had to go abroad due to health problems and I cannot continue alone. So Lilith Host will be closing down.
Everyone has 2 weeks to migrate.

Anyone interested in buying Lilith Host please send me a message for further details.

My server is offline and i didn't know that you closing down the servers. How can i contact you, i need to get my files from the vps as soon as it's possible. I've sent you PM. Regards.

Last edited:
I have paid for another month before my due date. I want refund of that. I have also opened a support ticket. Please check. Also if the vps is offline how do I migrate??

I have paid for another month before my due date. I want refund of that. I have also opened a support ticket. Please check. Also if the vps is offline how do I migrate??

I have the similiar problem.. at least i didn't paid for next month, but it is priority for me to get at least my website backup. I believe you had any backups of the files from servers?

Please reply soundlover :'(

What the hell?? My ticket got closed without any reply. This is ridiculous. If you don't want to provide refund of my extra month that means you were a scam. Its just a story that you are making. I can't believe this.

Last edited:
I didn't got any reply from your side yet :(

I paid for hosting service before due date for extra month.

However, you suddenly said you are closing and I paid one month extra before the due date. When I asked for refund of that extra month which was yet to start I got no response from your side. Even my ticket got closed without any reply. The payment proofs and all are shown below. I feel you scammed me and others like me.

Here is the payment proof.

20140324125827419.png

Here is the proof of the receipt I got from the host after I paid:

20140324035643559.png

Here is the ticket proof that I opened and got closed without any reply:

20140324035534769.png

Please refund.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back