LilithHost.com - cPanel Hosting @ €0.00/m, Offshore, 2Gbit Port (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1 day all prices will increase.

Anyone ordering today will benefit from current cheap prices forever. So do not miss this opportunity to get cheap premium hosting with many features.

Also all plans will be upgraded to the next one for free. Its a recurring offer and will expire in 1 day.

Still down it has been like 14 hrs now support sucks

I have talked to someone that is a paid user there site is down to and support for them also sucks

Last edited:
Still down 26 1/2 hrs now I am leave this hand down the laziest admin for a web host I have every seen

If you have not left yet do so 38 hrs now and no word what is up

Last edited:
I was able to switch to another host today. For the first 10 weeks this host opened support was amazing since just after Christmas there has really been no support way to many problems even paying users are getting no support :facepalm:

Have some patience guys.. I understand that your sites mean a lot to you but, have you considered that the admin must have some issues that are preventing him to fix this? Also, seeing this, we should just hope for the best :)

2hoUCY5.png

Sorry for the downtime. Anyone feeling this is not fair please open a support ticket for extra days to be added to his due date. This does not apply to free accounts as we do not owe non paying clients anything and will terminate free accounts with no warnings.
Really sad to see free account for many months people saying how bad our service is. If you don't like it, just leave.

Really sad to see free account for many months people saying how bad our service is. If you don't like it, just leave.

Guys I have been using Lilth Host VPS service from last 5 months and they are very good. They solved my questions pretty quick. Support is excellent and they provided me with everything that I asked for :)
If you any questions or problems, then just open a support ticket and I am sure they will respond quickly :)

More power :)

Interested in Bronzeplan, can you please PM me how many addon domains I can add? FTP? Email accounts and most important SQL accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back