Status
Not open for further replies.
no fun

I was using this server, but now my videos dont work anymore. Im still uploading all my videos to other server. I emailed lot of times. No response. No fun.

I was using this server, but now my videos dont work anymore. Im still uploading all my videos to other server. I emailed lot of times. No response. No fun.
hi this is first message which we receive from you... Please send you letwatch to check if there is anyissue. everything is working perfectly..
waiting for you reply

hi this is first message which we receive from you... Please send you letwatch to check if there is anyissue. everything is working perfectly..
waiting for you reply

I emailed some times using the contact form. My account is thedoctor.
Half my videos shows the message "file not found" (but are not deleted), the other half works for a few minutes and freezes, and with no subtitles. If you can fix it, good.

waiting for you reply

Half my videos shows the message "file not found" (but are not deleted), the other half works for a few minutes and freezes, and with no subtitles. If you can fix it, good.

as i check all files working.. plesase check and give me links please.. there was a little issue some days ago.. i write the clearly on top of post that sorry for issue and it is solved..

as i check all files working.. plesase check and give me links please.. there was a little issue some days ago.. i write the clearly on top of post that sorry for issue and it is solved..

yes, the files are present, but are not working.
try these, i cant post any links so... you know what to do
k40agl9xshmr
4kumaci4a7m7
b8ns61tkbu5p
n219n8pe0v9g
i0zd5pj9vt26
e480cty0g1cc

well, something is still wrong. And not only for me, many of my users report this error... and if the video is working, it still have no substitles. And I uploaded them.
prntscr. com /8fuwwv

please remove cache and check files working fine.. i know you have check.. and about subtitle.. give me 2 days.. to get it fix if you subtitle file is ok..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back