lets summarize who is the best host ?

What is the best host so far ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had too buy hosting today, It would be from zingnos for sure, professional looking site, and nothing but good testimonials.

Your site is also very nice looking,

:)
Thank you (made the design). :)

Although may I just point out that this thread isn't really "who is the best host?" it's more "who is the most popular host?", I know that many people havn't had the chance to use a lot of those companies, (hostpirate, zingnos, THP, smokeybrown, etc.)

Thank you (made the design). :)

Although may I just point out that this thread isn't really "who is the best host?" it's more "who is the most popular host?", I know that many people havn't had the chance to use a lot of those companies, (hostpirate, zingnos, THP, smokeybrown, etc.)
I agree with you !

nar im talking about underhost.
my santrex is a VPS with only 2 sites hosted on. there product is really bad qaulity though.
dont go with either santrex or Underhost

Our servers are much better than the old HK servers we have before with bandwidth capped, when warezthegfx was hosted with us.

i suggest you to contact me personally (msa@underhost.ca)
i will create you a free account for 2 month to test our new infrastructure.

Then I'm sad we are not in the list. :'(

I thought UnderHost should have been on the list too...I think I mentioned this in a previous post...
But as stated it is really a popularity contest....B-)
should at least gave the choice of other as I can't vote for any...I have had experience with only one on the list and it was not great...

yeh i voted for wrzhost, best host ive had so far... no downtime that wasnt my ffault i think lol..
but yeh he actually sends me an email appoligising for downtime which i dont think was his fault :P
which is good to see he wants to keep his customers happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back