lets summarize who is the best host ?

What is the best host so far ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Hello,
Chose your best host, not your current host! But the host you think it is the best!
Criterions :
- Support
- Speed
- Reliability
- Owners' skills
- And anything more you think qualifies the host to be the best!

Note:I am sorry for those who's host was not mentioned, the max number is 10.

My choose was Thehostingpalace because :
My site proves it's speed.
They may have had some downtimes but they are a lot better now .
Support is really fast.
All their downtimes are scheduled : and all the downtimes i have witnessed with them so far was because the DC adding more Gb/s speeds.
Owner is skilled.
I like it.
And rejecting other good hosts for some reasons so i was left with THP .

31 comments
Votes are public, check it out lol :)

I made it public because i do not like hypocrisy, let us all be honests.

In my professional opinion, after zingnos :), i recommend in random order:
- HostBeyond - been in hosting for a long time, knows what he is doing, owns his own servers
- WrzHost - Grad in IT same as above
- SolidNode - same as above, owns his own security forum
- HostPirate - same as above

All of the above hosts are owned by people in their early-mid 20s. I think 8-)

The poll is ''totally'' biased. There not the only hosts on WJunction, You could've made it like post the ''best'' host :P. Anyways it's hard to choose from all those great companies but I'm going to choose WrzHost - They have a reliable uptime and have blazing fast servers. The owner himself knows what he's doing too (like everyone? else). Next on the list for me would be HostBeyond so far they've had 100% uptime (last time I checked) however support for HB is slow. After HB it would be - All the rest -.

I voted for Hostbeyond they've been great so far , one of our sites has been with them for a good while, great uptime long may it last .(y)

im going to have to say Zingnos

reasons
very fast
your constantly updated with whats going on e.g twitter updates
very very rarely dose it go down and when it dose their is a valid reason behind it
very well maintained servers
excellent help

what more could you want from a host :D

I'm pretty sure he is talking about Santrex since he is hosted by them and his site was down a few days ago because of them.

nar im talking about underhost.
my santrex is a VPS with only 2 sites hosted on. there product is really bad qaulity though.
dont go with either santrex or Underhost

my voted goes for prolime have been with them for over 7 months now excellent uptime, great support,Skilled staff they what they are doing, speeds are also good i love them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back