Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know already what you explained but, please look at screenshots of my account carefully, if you login my account you will see that I had never got credit card purchases until now, Because I have no place on my account where I can see my creadi card purchases.All thing that I want to explain for a week.PLease fix this problem of my account as soon as possbile

ACC - 26993711 Percent

m0jnv.jpg
I do not see any problem in your account

How is it possible that i got sales and download and win 0$, first i was on percent and got few sales but i won a ridiculous 0.6$ per sale then i open a new account on turba and after 2 weeks i reach 0$ per days but i got downloads (and sales too) but no earnings, no matter what type of account i am register earnings fall to 0$ per days, stats can increase but earnings always fall to chaos Total for you is 6 sales and plus thousand download and 4 "fair" dollar$ for me, to be clear your affiliate programme is all wrong nobody is getting 60% per sale even your Top 4 affiliate like "Eirador" and i guess nobody either is getting 5 ridiculous $ for 1000 DL and no way in hell you can reach 15$/1000. Stats panel looks sooo beautifull and contains soooo much options, but it missing the main info bro, it is a real quest to have CLEAR information on how your system is working coz like i said your PPS and PPD programme are not matching my reality panel, WHERE IS THE INFO THAT IS SAYING THAT YOU CAN EARN 0$ REGARLESS THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE GENERATED SALES AND DLS huh! Wasted one month uploading on your host hopefully got mirrors.

so what's your problem?

QPgt5P6.png

What does it mean? Why it's negative? can you explain that please?

accoun details:
30534681 | percent
purchase has been made using stolen credit card. bank demanded repayment

Last edited:
Is there any way to allow users to download the file Directly as before?

Without having to download the skymonk.

it should be up to the user if you download it or not, do not have to force it to download something they do not want. :thumbdown:

Hold on purchases on credit cards is shown in your admin panel, need to click on the number of sales.
You can see the total amount of hold, if you click on it will, show all hold for all dates

Last edited:
Shareflare.

Can you tell me where is the option to disable skymonk,

skimonk discharge to 1 kb.

Previously, users could download for free at 50 kb

No option Shareflare Cabinet => Setting the download page.

Last week 600-700 downloads, sales of premium 10.
This week 100-200 downloads, sales of premium 1-2.

I'll wait a week to see If They Decided to change.
If not I'll have to switch to another filehost.

But of course, I thank him for months letitbit I did very well and always paid on time.

Your website's new download page is clumsy for the users who want to download file.I get a lot of complaint frommy visitors about your new downloade page style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back