Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you can see the whole actions that happened in my account
you will find that in the first i was added this payout info Z246836161863 which belong to me
but some problem happened with webmoney bank which they didn't make me able to transfer my money to another accounts
until i validate my phone number in my webmoney account, but they didn't send any sms to me to validate my account
so I worried that will be some problem in my account and can't be able to use the money which transfer to it
so i asked some one which with me in the electronic network to get me account to order the payout to it till fixing the problem in my account
and i didn't have any idea that he use this payout before or he made all of this accounts
and he send to me the payout data which be now in my blocked account
and now i'm sure he is the person who made whole of this accounts
if i'm the one who made whole of this accounts, did you think i didn't know that isn't allowed to make so many accounts with the same ip or put the same payout info for another used account ?
of curse i know all of that isn't allowed
but i didn't know that this payout info put in used account before or he made whole of this accounts
so please the whole matter is some misunderstanding
and i can fix it

and if you allowed to repack my account
you can change the payout info to my first payout info
and I will be obliged to wait 10 days to be able to order payout
and in this time you can watch my account
and to be sure that there is no more other account this ip will use it
as i will unplug all of the users from the router
and to be sure that i will continued in using and upload to this account
and after this time you can be sure if i telling you the truth or not
greetings
ok,
we unblock your account, but if you break our rules again, you will be banned forever

Rate: Percent

At this rate you earn money from each sale. (60% of each sale). Average cost of 1000 downloads can be up to $ 60

Do you mean that if someone buys through sms I get 60%.
And do over precent earns with download or only for sale

Thanks
you earn only 60% of sales, downloads do not count

Last edited:
Thank you for your understanding
but please could you help me in my first problem

from 6\4\2013 to 8\4\2013
the files in my account have 5 sales
which coast is about 52$
and i must get 60% of my sales
which mean i must get 31.2$
but all i get is about 14$
so there is some wrong in calculate my ratio of my sales
so please take a look on my account and help me in solving this problem
thanks in advance
greetings

Last edited:
I happy with letitbit but have some questions.
I wonder why some sales only get $0.01, $0.075, $0.1 ... (not skymonk)
Minimum plan:
Period: 2 days Only for € 1 Per day. Total: € 2
We must get: 60% x €2 = €1.2. Why only $0.01, $0.075, $0.1 ???

My suggestion: add option to set premium payment which allow users set minimum plan for their files. Ex: only 1 month and accept/or not accept SMS payment.

Thank you for your understanding
but please could you help me in my first problem

from 6\4\2013 to 8\4\2013
the files in my account have 5 sales
which coast is about 52$
and i must get 60% of my sales
which mean i must get 31.2$
but all i get is about 14$
so there is some wrong in calculate my ratio of my sales
so please take a look on my account and help me in solving this problem
thanks in advance
greetings
click on Sales you will see that some sales have Hold, which is the sales are made on credit cards and account for more than $ 3. These sales after the Hold will be added to your total balance, if users do not require a refund.

I happy with letitbit but have some questions.
I wonder why some sales only get $0.01, $0.075, $0.1 ... (not skymonk)
Minimum plan:
Period: 2 days Only for € 1 Per day. Total: € 2
We must get: 60% x €2 = €1.2. Why only $0.01, $0.075, $0.1 ???

My suggestion: add option to set premium payment which allow users set minimum plan for their files. Ex: only 1 month and accept/or not accept SMS payment.
small sale is a sale via SMS. Prices can be found here
http://smscoin.com/en/info/worldwide/

Last edited:
thanks for your reply
but when this money will added to my account ?
i mean what is the time which you take to be certain that they won't require a refund ?
and the same thing happen yesterday
i made sales with 12$ but i just take 2.21
$
and i look to my sales, i found that it all have hold

1-1365659251.jpg

Unfortunately, the trouble with me, I'm just trying to just clarified the matter
greetings
:)

thanks for your reply
but when this money will added to my account ?
i mean what is the time which you take to be certain that they won't require a refund ?
and the same thing happen yesterday
i made sales with 12$ but i just take 2.21
$
and i look to my sales, i found that it all have hold

1-1365659251.jpg

Unfortunately, the trouble with me, I'm just trying to just clarified the matter
greetings
Hold you can see in the right column (type)

So to say, ratio of 80% of my sales are in hold
so how that can be useful to me
and also you didn't answer my question
if you will wait to be sure that they will not require a refund
how many time you take to be sure of that ?
and yesterday 10\4\2013 i made 3 sales which coast is 12$ and 2 of them are hold
and i just take 2 $
so when i could get some benifits from this hold sales
and cann't you just add the ratio as it must to be from sales
and if they require a refund you just can Discount it from the account
Unfortunately many controversial, But I trust in you, and I think that there is something wrong in my account and need to fix
and also i just want to understand everything about percent method and how it work in the site
greetings

In hold goes all sales that are made with a credit card for over $ 3. User within two months can return the money back. These are the rules of banks. The money is debited from our accounts this is why we have made within 2 months hold for these types of sales.
After 2 months, the money will be added to your balance automatically

I think that our credit cards purchases are not reflected truth, for a week there is no credit card purchases on our account.
the active uplaoder who are in Turkey complaint that problem. PLease fix this issue in no time!

I know already what you explained but, please look at screenshots of my account carefully, if you login my account you will see that I had never got credit card purchases until now, Because I have no place on my account where I can see my creadi card purchases.All thing that I want to explain for a week.PLease fix this problem of my account as soon as possbile

ACC - 26993711 Percent

m0jnv.jpg

I know already what you explained but, please look at screenshots of my account carefully, if you login my account you will see that I had never got credit card purchases until now, Because I have no place on my account where I can see my creadi card purchases.All thing that I want to explain for a week.PLease fix this problem of my account as soon as possbile

ACC - 26993711 Percent

m0jnv.jpg

have the same problem with me :facepalm:

[19146431 | percent]

How is it possible that i got sales and download and win 0$, first i was on percent and got few sales but i won a ridiculous 0.6$ per sale then i open a new account on turba and after 2 weeks i reach 0$ per days but i got downloads (and sales too) but no earnings, no matter what type of account i am register earnings fall to 0$ per days, stats can increase but earnings always fall to chaos Total for you is 6 sales and plus thousand download and 4 "fair" dollar$ for me, to be clear your affiliate programme is all wrong nobody is getting 60% per sale even your Top 4 affiliate like "Eirador" and i guess nobody either is getting 5 ridiculous $ for 1000 DL and no way in hell you can reach 15$/1000. Stats panel looks sooo beautifull and contains soooo much options, but it missing the main info bro, it is a real quest to have CLEAR information on how your system is working coz like i said your PPS and PPD programme are not matching my reality panel, WHERE IS THE INFO THAT IS SAYING THAT YOU CAN EARN 0$ REGARLESS THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE GENERATED SALES AND DLS huh! Wasted one month uploading on your host hopefully got mirrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back