Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, I sent my messages about blocking of
redfire_825@ymail.com & redfire.825@gmail.com
before the block of redfire_825@yahoo.com
& So when you block redfire_825@yahoo.com . It was my only account.
& In these messages I mentioned that these accounts belong to my teammate & we all use the same server for uploading so we all have the same IP.
I have not spoken about the download server, I told you that you have the ip to all accounts the same. you have multiple IP, all of them from Egypt, they are repeated in all of your accounts

Last edited:
Some of my users report me that links not works. After check them i see that those links aren´t reported by any DMCA notice, aren´t corrupted or expired, all seems ok but when you try to download simply appears a captcha without options to download.

This happens on many mnay many files. Why?

I never noticed this issues, but is a serious problem. ¿Any chance to fix?

Is there any chance to open free download for Egyptian IPs again?
in the future it's possible

Some of my users report me that links not works. After check them i see that those links aren´t reported by any DMCA notice, aren´t corrupted or expired, all seems ok but when you try to download simply appears a captcha without options to download.

This happens on many mnay many files. Why?

I never noticed this issues, but is a serious problem. ¿Any chance to fix?
Give me links on files with errors

stats trouble

hello shareflare on october 05 at 4am my account has 3.03 earned and 200-207 downloads counted. at 11am, i check stats again, and are more than 270 downloads, 9 sales, and 3,5 earned.
now at 17:30 the stats show 179 download - 4 sales - and $2.64 earnings???!! what happen?

hello shareflare on october 05 at 4am my account has 3.03 earned and 200-207 downloads counted. at 11am, i check stats again, and are more than 270 downloads, 9 sales, and 3,5 earned.
now at 17:30 the stats show 179 download - 4 sales - and $2.64 earnings???!! what happen?

Must be Refunded .

My Ques.

Next Payout day ?

Last edited:
skymonk installations do not count for two days.
I wonder if removed again. I hope You did such a thing.
Please correct the immediate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back