Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://moevideo.net/video.php?file=___________________________cac&width=600&height=450"></script>

this script not works, how to play video?

I can't login to my account ID 26638121

Account has been blocked!
Please, contact technical support for more details.

Give me more details...

Can not login, ID: ********
forget password it still error, only stay this page lib.wm-panel.com/wm-panel/User/signin?userNotValid=1
only say :
Error!

Bad combination: `Login` - `Password`

it's OK now!

Last edited:
For the last 30 days there were more than 250 reports of abuses from copyright holders for Your files. Access to file managers and to file upload will be closed for 7 days!

this means that my account could be blocked? or just I have to wait?

capturaletit7days.jpg

DrogoPost
Your account is not locked, you are denied access to the file manager for 7 days because of the large number of complaints to your files. you can receive and withdraw money from the account, and all your downloading counted

My account has been blocked

Hello shareflare

My account has been blocked
Here is the info
[27514152 | percent]

& this is the only account I have in percent tariff
so please check this .... Thanks

DrogoPost
Your account is not locked, you are denied access to the file manager for 7 days because of the large number of complaints to your files. you can receive and withdraw money from the account, and all your downloading counted

Ok, thanks... :) sorry for the complaints I will try to have fewer reports

PD: I got payment today =)

Red_Fire
all accounts use the same phone number, sign in the accounts have been with the same computer. In support you already wrote after you lock your accounts. You broke the rules and will not unlock, but if you will no longer break the rules, you can create a new account in tariff percent and work

Red_Fire
all accounts use the same phone number, sign in the accounts have been with the same computer. In support you already wrote after you lock your accounts. You broke the rules and will not unlock, but if you will no longer break the rules, you can create a new account in tariff percent and work

Sir, I sent my messages about blocking of
redfire_825@ymail.com & redfire.825@gmail.com
before the block of redfire_825@yahoo.com
& So when you block redfire_825@yahoo.com . It was my only account.
& In these messages I mentioned that these accounts belong to my teammate & we all use the same server for uploading so we all have the same IP.

I can't login in any account, can I create a new account, or now I can't use Letitbit?
I think I can sell some premiums and if I can create a new percent account, you earn money and me too...

Please reply my PM..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back