Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello dr. Friends!
I would like to inform , that was the failure of statistics. All data throughout the day will be gradually corrected.

We apologize for any inconvenience

Hello dr. Friends!
I would like to inform , that was the failure of statistics. All data throughout the day will be gradually corrected.

We apologize for any inconvenience

what about shareflare.net...the sales stats is not freshing for more than 3 days :(
and do you even know that the other thread exists too and you haven't been answering to people for quite some time over there X-(:facepalm:X-(:facepalm:X-(:facepalm:X-(:facepalm:

Last edited:
stats frozen for like 3 days now

only making a few bucks when i was making alot more.

b54cc3bd20.png

Also, im uploading though FTP but files are not showing up on the file manager
You working with turba or normal plan?

Come on only 1 really sale in all fucking day?????

Sales counting very bad in the last few days

IMPOSSIBLE

I tried to get a premium account from my own link and recorded the video for see if that sell counting in my stats and proof them here but every time that i try to get a premium account from my own link and my paypal account i get the pay succeful but instantly i get a refund so...

Anyone can help there and buy a premium from my own link, record the video and see what happens???

Off course i pay to you the premium account then you get for free :)

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for setup of download pages. I choose Only the offer to install skymonk. my earnings only to sales and skymonk, right?

please answer important

YESTERDAY NO SALES, TODAY NO SALES, SALES NOT COUNTING GOOD.

From few days ago STATISTICS VERY FROZEN, you recalculate some times a very very very little part of the downloads counts but not sales counting and that's not possible because some people assure me from yesterday to today that they buyed premium accounts from my dl links, as a regular!

That's from few days/weeks ago, in LETITBIT FORUM PEOPLE SAYS THE SAME THING, THEY ARE CHEATINGS US AND THEY NOT RECOGNIZE THEM.

Turba plan PPD and the best ratios on the Market????

LIAR, because of your problems with statistics you change some people that have very regular SALES and VERY REGULAR EARNINGS FOR YOU to a RIDICULOUS PPS plan with a ridiculous 40% poor tariff of the MARKET!

Tomorrow i'll put a VIDEO PROOF of all this here, LETITIBIT STOP CHEATING US, STOP LIAR US, WE ARE WORKING FOR YOU AND YOU EACH DAY YOU CHEATING MORE & MORE, WITH GOOD QUALITY TRAFFIC ONLY EARNING FEW BUCKS.

Guys time to move here, do not let that fool you, you only need to take a look to your statistics of the half past month and statistics today to KNOWN that SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT HERE!!!

¡EXPLANATIONS, WE NEED EXPLANATIONS AND WE WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH!

Last edited:
Attention! The data in your account have been changed.
Payments on your account will be temporarily suspended Hold 10 (days)

why? :(

YESTERDAY NO SALES, TODAY NO SALES, SALES NOT COUNTING GOOD.

Why did you deceive ?
Yesterday you had 1 sale, the day before yesterday there were 3 sales. Plus you have a lot skymonk install. where you have been deceived. There are problems, we try to fix them in time. about the problems I report here . We block the U.S.
Where is the deception ?
PS: Palochka-it's your nickname in forum letitbit ?

Last edited:
Why did you deceive ?
Yesterday you had 1 sale, the day before yesterday there were 3 sales. Plus you have a lot skymonk install. where you have been deceived. There are problems, we try to fix them in time. about the problems I report here . We block the U.S.
Where is the deception ?

Actually he's not decieving or lying shareflare..it's a BIG PROBLEM AT YOUR END ....I have been the one supporting you and asking for you to check my account that stats are frozen even before every one made that statement official... but you haven't paid single attention to what we were saying..

MY EARNINGS IN FEB: 63.29 dollars and 424 downloads

( i joined in the last 11 days of feb out of which there were 6 days with out sales and i have been posting in the forums like mad)

Earnings in March : 38.13 dollars and 723 downloads

9 DAYS WITH OUT SALES

if some one wants proof I'LL UPLOAD THE IMAGE OVER HERE... i have no issues...

and i have on regular basis informed share flare regarding my issue and so yesterday out of curiosity i contacted my brazil and french friends who are constantly buying from my links but SHAREFLARE DECIDES BETTER NOT TO SHOW THEM...

I AM NOT AGAINST YOU SHAREFLARE and i still love your host BUT THE PROBLEM WITH STATS WILL GET US NOW WHERE

And no body's deceiving any one ..if there hasn't been a fault in stats no body would have complained one bit...if you want to earn extra you just take your PPS plan from 60 to 40 % . WE ARE PUTTING IN OUR EFFORTS but you are not appreciating those efforts and further more you are concealing OUR SALES

and if your want my account id it's taha.zync@gmail.com on shareflare...

i replied over here because you seem to think the other thread doesn't even exist any more...

SHAREFLARE VIEWS 59000 ON WJUNCTION WHEN I MOVED TO IT

NETLOAD.IN VIEWS 22000 ON WJUNCTION

NOW

SHAREFLARE 66199

NETLOAD.IN 96000

YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT ON THE FILEHOST OFFICIAL SUPPORT.

AND I AM NOT SUPPORTING NETLOAD.IN ..but i am telling you that how many people have turned away from you because of this STATISTIC ISSUE

THIS ONLY SHOWS THAT YOUR FILEHOST HAS DETERIORATED INSTEAD OF GOING UP WHICH IT DESERVES MORE THAN ANY OTHER HOST ...PLEASE DO JUSTICE TO YOUR HOST. I LOVE IT AND I WANT TO CONTINUE USING IT BUT WITH CORRECTED STATS ...THANK YOU

Last edited:
Why did you deceive ?
Where is the deception ?

Deception and deceive are many points:

1. Turba plan lie: You not advice in any point of your affiliate's info site that the Turba plan converts to PPS plan if you get poor efficiency some days (although the decrease is not your fault because statistics not working good)

And yes i did converted because no options to stay in Turba plan although we not earning money as the efficiency increases again to eraning money again... not's optional, you FORCE to move on to a PPS plan and these not are the agreed terms when you signup in Letitbit and off course thes "term" not adviced in no where!!

Tell me, that's not deceive???

. Statistics and earnings: Now i don't have desire and time to post here some proofs, screenshots and videos but i promisse that later i post here some screenshots that show the things that im saying here.

Well, problems with statistics coming from february, if i check my february statistics i can see that from the first days from february to the half of the month i have a regular downloads and sales, arround 6000-7000 downloads a day and 90-100 skymonk/sales.

Curiosly, in february 20, i drop down from 7000 downloads and 100 skymonk/sales the day before (February 19th) to only 2000 downloads and 50 sales!!

How can past one in 1 day from generating 7000 downloads and 100 skymonk/sales a day to 2000 downloads and 50 sales?????

3x times less download and the half of my regular sales in 1 day?

WTF??

Can you explain this?

Well, since the disaster day, 20 of february, the statistics never increased, i passed in 1 day from a 7000 downloads and 100 sales regulary to 2000 downloads and 50 sales!!!

People you can trust me, something "strange" occurs from the disaster day that are 20 of february, check in your statistics please, very cheated statistics!

3. FORCED PPS in Turba plan ONLY 40%: Well, this point are the least significant if at least the statistics and sales counting good but how we have a cheated statistics that point is very important.

First of all they force to you to move on to a PPS plan (although obviously this does not say on any side, Letitbit staff and admin seems very clever...)

Ok at this point, if you did that you not deceive, can you show me where this condition appear, can you say me where appear or where i can read that once you are in this fucking ridiculous 40% you never can come back to your normal working mode although we have a very good efficiency now??????

Come on although the statistics counting are cheated im ever in top top 100-200 and generating more than 1000k in premiums in the last 31 days and first i get forced moved to a PPS plan and after i learn that this first initial 40% ridiculos ratio never got increased although you are having decent statistics

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok i dont want to waste my time more here, i go to work now and if these afternoon i have time i coming here to put some screenshots and videos than i did before and if i have a long time i go to try with a friend the thing that i did yesterday, put here a video buying some premiums of my own links and see if these sales counting or not like some people recommended me via PM!

See you later guys and remember not to be fooled by anyone!

P.D.: Shareflare, my nick in kommuna.me not is Palochka

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back