Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
uploading not working.........................

You can convert any file with an avi, mkv, mov, flv, mp4, wmv, rmvb from your filemanager, there is the code to paste video into your site.

Registration

Upload videofile=> click on "Filemanager Old" click on icon next to the link to the file:
72616056.jpg

status over time will become:
92111591.jpg

then click on the link and you will see the code, which must be added to the site:

98696573.jpg

Others affilate programms from Letitbit:

http://wm-panel.com/
there is no such icon for me ....what to do??can anyone help me..pls

Last edited:
Because its broken! I have the same problem since 28th Feb. But I think if he doesnt repair it today it wil be stucked atleast to Monday because I think he doesnt work at the weekend.. :// omg :facepalm:

Exceeded the limit of funds to the recipient's purses Payment from Letitbit.net for id 19760181.
you need to free up your account, or increase your attestat.
Now your money is with us. Once you decide all the issues with WebMoney, tell me or write in support Letitbit, we will send you the money back.

my webmoney account isn’t recieve more than 150$

can u send 133$ to account web money
and return 100$ to my letit account i’ll request them later in package thess than 150$ too

please do this i can’t solve this problem every thing now in your hands

mohammedsaid20
We will refund your money in your account after you say that you have solved a problem with webmoney. You can order payment of back, but if you have problem have again, we make hold for your payments is 10 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back