Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fileserve, filejungle, filesonic... all of them showed us which files are deleted daily! >.<

By the way, how many daus does it take for us to get paid?

I did a request at like 2-3 days ago and still didnt get paid.

Thank you!

Umm, what do you mean they showed us what is deleted, I never saw a tab for deleted files except DMCA, the expired files just disappeared from my file manager?! So Letitbit also shows DMCA deleted only, so it makes no difference?

If you requested withdrawal via Paypal, they process these less often, Webmoney is a lot faster...

i mean DMCA as fileserve/filesonic and flejungle used to keep your files stored forever...

Where can we see which files got deleted/expired then in letitbit?

I cant see anything anywhere >.<

Also, this deleting system sux as hell, gotta upload all the content so often but heck..

well, this is really weird but I can't see it now... I'm sure when I last looked there was a tab "deleted for abuse" but now it's gone.... hmmm

maybe it will re-appear if we actually have dmca files? I really don't know why they removed the tab, it was on top of the filemanager somewhere...

lol, now I open my file manager again and on top there was a poll if I want to see the dmca's or not... so just go vote "yes" and the tab will be back

Last edited:
hi,I can not login my accout to check myfile and money
help me
Say me your login
Hi, I have a question. I had changed my data in Cabinet and my Payments on my account were temporarily suspended for 11 days. So today Sunday I have to wait one more day.

If for example I request the payment on Tuesday I get my payment on Wednesday? or I have to request only until Monday?

I have a paypal account

Thanks for anwser
You can order the payment only after hold. In paypal paymants every monday. If you ordered the payment on Tuesday, will get it next Monday.
Payments in webmoney 1-2 days

Last edited:
Shareflare
Hi. I don't know what is going on, but it is now already 4 days since I can not convert any video (avi, mp4, mkv, ...). I click on convert button, its status changes to converting and after some time (hours or even days) it is back to status OK (not converted), I don't know what to do, I tried to upload videos on different ftp servers, but nothing helps...

well, this is really weird but I can't see it now... I'm sure when I last looked there was a tab "deleted for abuse" but now it's gone.... hmmm

maybe it will re-appear if we actually have dmca files? I really don't know why they removed the tab, it was on top of the filemanager somewhere...

lol, now I open my file manager again and on top there was a poll if I want to see the dmca's or not... so just go vote "yes" and the tab will be back

can you please take a screen of it?

I cant find that pool anywhere >.<

Thank you

they send me message: In connection with a complicated situation in the USA, non-stopping consideration of SOPA and PIPA as well as the closure of some major file-hosting resources you are still not able to download files from the USA. If you still have unused premium code we will refund it. Sorry for all caused inconveniences

Shareflare
Hi. I don't know what is going on, but it is now already 4 days since I can not convert any video (avi, mp4, mkv, ...). I click on convert button, its status changes to converting and after some time (hours or even days) it is back to status OK (not converted), I don't know what to do, I tried to upload videos on different ftp servers, but nothing helps...
Say me your login
Payments in webmoney 1-2 gays :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :)):)):))
Lol:)) Sorry
mixed up the letters:facepalm:

My account got disabled
:@
please help me
that's cause i have seed box with many users so it may have many account on the same ip

:(

On letitbit's stats page there is a notice that says it is possible to change the percentage proportion of the amount we earn from downloads and the amount we earn from sales but when I click on the provided link, I'm redirected to the cabinet section and I don't see an option to change the proportion; can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Why you didnt' answer my question Shareflare ?
"Hey Shareflare!
I have a question. I read that files are deleted after 30 days after last download... I'm worried about that because i've got website when i share videos. So i convert all of my files to videos and i have low downloads. But... if any of my files will be deleted videos will disappear from my website and i don't want that! It will be more work for me and i will have offline videos what's is nonsense for me ! Can you do something with this ?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back