Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we never know who will download a file that is old.

That will make us having to reupload all the content every 1 month or so :(

I bough a voucher for 1 month subscription on letitbit but im not ale to find the webpage to insert the code to download it.

Can someone please post it here?

thank you

Last edited:
The sales and skymonk installs statistics are working fine??? From this afternoon seems that not are counting good...

Looking my statistics seems impossible that with arround 500 downloads i dont have any premium sell or any skymonk install...

Im think that any not working fine today here.

Sintitulo4.png

Last edited:
what is the different beetween Dollars and Points? because when i click points it is show me alotof cash but when i click dollars its show me less

The sales and skymonk installs statistics are working fine??? From this afternoon seems that not are counting good...

Looking my statistics seems impossible that with arround 500 downloads i dont have any premium sell or any skymonk install...

Im think that any not working fine today here.

Sintitulo4.png

Very good

Where you put your posts

Can i know where i can find my Skymonk Earnings ? and Download Earnings ?
I'm sure Skymonk earnings not include on my account please check this..
tumblr_lyukokH73v1rob42lo1_1280.jpg

Can i know where i can find my Skymonk Earnings ? and Download Earnings ?
I'm sure Skymonk earnings not include on my account please check this..
tumblr_lyukokH73v1rob42lo1_1280.jpg
"Because of repetitive attempts of dishonest earning of money from skymonk installation, we are holding the addition of money earned from skymonk statistics to your account for the next 10 days.
Example: You earned 2 USD with skymonk on January 1, this sum will be added to Your total money balance on January, 11!"
on the skymonk tab

Thx rooneyviet1 :)

Ok I need to Get to know about this options i have marked as numbers so please Let Us Know What Are this Options.

1 : This is Days
2 : Total Downloads
3 : Sales ( Skymonk + Premium ) if i'm correct ?
4 : ?
5 : ?
6 : ? ( Earn What ? )

7 to 17 - let uploders Familiar with this

Please Add separate Skymonk earnings and Premium Sales earnings and download earnings

Sorry If I'm a Tube Light lol

tumblr_lyulrlDazW1rob42lo1_500.jpg

your quality ($/1000) is getting lower so your earnings getting low too.. omg stop asking a dump question again and agian..
be glad for one of the last paying hostings and get over the all bugs..

OH MY GOOD WHAT IS THIS

55837915.jpg
you picked the wrong plan dude, your downloaders don't buy any premiums, your "sales" are just skymonk installs - that is 0.10 per install if Russia/Ukraine and 0.01 per install the rest of the world, obviously your traffic is the rest of the world... So you only get some poor coin for the downloads but your efficiency is low because you have no real sales, so that means you picked the wrong tariff too :) Change to PPD turba, that's the best for you

I earn good with Letitbit and every day better, if you didn't get the experience to make good money out of a stable reliable host than you have wasted the last 2-3 years of your life :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back