Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to convert a video and get this message, it means?
68499ea879.jpg

can anyone explain, or you flareshare how is working Normal system on letitbit? what mean that 15 $ 1000 downloads on 1-10??? what mean 1-10 because on files with 1-10 mb I got for 2 downloads only 1 cent.. and I am on normal so?

Until yesterday I was able to rename files in filemanager by right clicking them. Now I can't (it just appears my browser options like in other pages). Can you fix it? Or tell us how to rename files? I'm talking of Letitbit.

can anyone explain, or you flareshare how is working Normal system on letitbit? what mean that 15 $ 1000 downloads on 1-10??? what mean 1-10 because on files with 1-10 mb I got for 2 downloads only 1 cent.. and I am on normal so?
I think this is, when you click 'in top' it shows you the top webmasters for that day so you have to finish in top 10 to get that much money for 1 download... but they have so many users and only getting more now so it's plain impossible to make it in the top positions.. I changed to turba tariff and a lot better now but it isn't fixed too, like I thought, it varies every day... I really don't understand what the system is...

ps: flareshare or shareflare? :D

They have a ranking system & their plan is all confusing...when you go with affiliate link you see single plan & when you check their FAQ page..they have 2 plan..regular & turbo.
How does your ranking system works actually ?...Is it based on PPS ?

@ Shareflare

Do you know when individual links for streaming are ready for use?
With nearly every streaming Hoster gone many would use your service...

Currently you get 0 % from sales and 100 % from downloads.

Im new user on letitbit, Where to change to PPS ?
You can change percentage through month after registration

@ Shareflare

Do you know when individual links for streaming are ready for use?
With nearly every streaming Hoster gone many would use your service...
Links for DLE sites in development
How long keep files on server for free users??
one month after the last download

Last edited:
Join www.1600kbps.com they also pay same as turbobit.

Hi All,

I am using turbobit and 1600kbps.com and they are paying same as each other, trusty as turbobit, and working together, just attach your turbobit account with 1600kbps Or Register on 1600kbps and attach your account with turbobit so you can share both of the links....

Thank you

You can change percentage through month after registration

Links for DLE sites in development

one month after the last download

Until yesterday I was able to rename files in filemanager by right clicking them. Now I can't (it just appears my browser options like in other pages). Can you fix it? Or tell us how to rename files? I'm talking of Letitbit.

Can you answer my question also please? :)

Mr. ShareFlare !

I'm an uploader as well as downloader sure

Your system works so bad ! i bough a premium account (for a month) few days ago
and now i cant download anything , says ;
You were not able to download file in accordance with following reasons::

• You have not enough points in your account to download this file.

So your slogan is very good ... " totaly free " ha ha ha...
what is that point ? where i can check them ? there is no info anythng in my panel

By the way you arent support jdownloader . This is big and big problem for my downloaders !

If you want to be a big file hoster you have to cancel this stupid pointing system ...
and have to do smthng abt jdownloader ... dont say me that use skymonk clients wants jdownloader

Currently you get 0 % from sales and 100 % from downloads.

Im new user on letitbit, Where to change to PPS ?
Hi,
I am using letitbit from long time and also using 1600kbps.com, they both are same. if you upload your file on turbobit or 1600kbps so can find your that file in both servers. Just active this option in your 1600kbps.com account. " so that mean if peoples don't download your letitbit file so they must be download your 1600kbps.com file.

Moral:- Very simple to make MIRROR links and EARN $$$.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back