Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people, someone could help me with this.
I started to upload files in my Letitbit account yesterday. I'm registered since October 23th 2010, but since yestarday I begun to upload files.

But I can´t see statistics from yesterday, and my Current Balance is Zero.

Yesterday I have added my paypal account in Cabinet.

My account is Turba type

Thanks for help

letitbiteus.png

Same question here!

If i add a paypal account in my profile my account are suspended :O??

I dont understand... any can explain this?

@skorpioneMM - its probably due to the fact that payments cycle weekly, so it won't pick up the new account until then. 10 days is nothin..depositfiles had a 30 day turn around ;)

Some questions:

1) What earnings does skymonk downloads report to us? Some people say they are counted as premium accounts being sold and thus it would help to maximize efficiency. Is that true?

2) For each file in file manager there is a vip-files link next to letitbit ones. But when I try to login to vip-files It says I'm not registered. If I publish the vip-files links, how can I earn from them? Do I have to register in vip-files again with the same email that in letitbit?

Also, I think it would be a good idea to have a more detailed report of premium accounts that we sell (like whether they are the SMS ones or 1 month or more)

why people doesn't want to experience and find out things themselves, a lot just nervous confused asking what to do :D :D I don't get it

Hey i have a one question, i have a turba account for 3 days ago and i sell a lot off premium accounts arround of 40 for each day and recently in the header of the site i have this message:

You have earned 24.725$ during December and January.
If you would have performed for 100% from sales, Your earnings would have been 37.44$ during these months.
If you want to work for sales, click here

My question is, i can change to PPS for try and if im not happy with the results i can come back to my actual plan, PPD?

Thanks!

Hey i have a one question, i have a turba account for 3 days ago and i sell a lot off premium accounts arround of 40 for each day and recently in the header of the site i have this message:

You have earned 24.725$ during December and January.
If you would have performed for 100% from sales, Your earnings would have been 37.44$ during these months.
If you want to work for sales, click here

My question is, i can change to PPS for try and if im not happy with the results i can come back to my actual plan, PPD?

Thanks!
Hey how can you earn from sale in turba plan?

Is it possible to add function to view how much times was each video succefully watched? Cause Hits function doesnt count views as I see..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back