Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
please check for me my acc :

i onlye use keykis01@zing.vn for letitbit and keykis02@zing.vn for shareflare why block me

i have twice registed account but now i only use two account because first account i write wrong info

i'm waiiting reply from you to upload

now i only use keykis01@zing.vn , please allow me again to continue upload

Last edited:
can you allow me again keykis01@zing.vn , i sold for you 1 account , and making money on letitbit , please help to to continue upload

you can del truongptu@gmail.com to i continue upload

please help me to i continue upload

Last edited:
03912218894e61de5af1ac3be9b74999.png

why you not count sells when not have PPS plan also my other earnings its not countet

Hello people, someone could help me with this.
I started to upload files in my Letitbit account yesterday. I'm registered since October 23th 2010, but since yestarday I begun to upload files.

But I can´t see statistics from yesterday, and my Current Balance is Zero.

Yesterday I have added my paypal account in Cabinet.

My account is Turba type

Thanks for help

letitbiteus.png

Hello all!!!
We cann't change type of affiliate program in the accounts, but you can create a new account with another type of affiliate program, but not referral from first account.
In account "Turba" don't count sales.
In account "Normal" ,amount of money earned depends on your rating. Rating depends on the number of sales and cost of premium accounts.

If you have indicated in admin:
Currently you get 0% from sales and 100% from dowloads, you will not get a percentage of sales, but you can change the percentages.
overall balance in statistic is updated after 0 hours.
Example:
If you earn $ 5 January 12, $ 5 will be added to the total balance of January 13.

If you do not want users to download your files for free, you can register in our other affiliate program: Vip-File.com
http://vip.wm-panel.com/ Here can download the file only after sale premium account

Payments in Alertpay and Paypal we do only in monday, in wmz hold 2 days, saturday and sunday weekend

Shareflare i dont get a video link only a embed code
and i read embed is not counting
"Upload your videos and earn $30/10 k views "
is not working with this...........
and can you pls make a easy option to make videofiles........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back