Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
you would only get 10$ from it, so it's not so much you missed ;) but still, if you only have 14 downloads today, that'd be a HUGE difference :O
how HUGE difference :-? ?

Not really 14 downloads, because the stats is down all day. I must have had at least 100 downloads for today. I use ul.to as my mirror, I think I have about 70-100 downloads in ul.to, then Letitbit should be 100.

anyway about the sales, if 1 month over, I can change the percentage, I change it to 100% so I will get 100%?

This is the screen I have for changing %, it also explains how much you can get when you are PPS. It is calculated for every account separately, for me it's 40% max, so this is what I get when I am 100% PPS. I checked their forum and I saw some people have 50% but some have less than my 40%, so I don't know what will it calculate for you, the calculation formula is kept secret.

When I first saw that 100% PPS is only 40% from my sales (and beware this is not the whole sale but just the net sale, with the fees they pay to payment processors deducted), I was really reluctant to go PPS, but since I had a message earlier that told me I would be earning 2-3 times more if I was PPS, I decided to give it a try for one day and I saw I am really earning better with PPS, so I didn't change it back. It was good every day until today that I only have 6$/1000dl but I suppose it's the glitch causing it.

I think if you didn't receive a message on top of your letitbit admin asking you if you want to go PPS because you'd be earning more, then probably it means you would NOT be earning more with PPS, but you can try for example 50%PPD+50%PPS and see if it works better

Last edited:
Shit. Damn.
I dont get Video Code when I click Get Video Code Link.
I just wasted My Time Uploading Couple of Video Here ON You Letitbit.

R U Listning???

This is the screen I have for changing %, it also explains how much you can get when you are PPS. It is calculated for every account separately, for me it's 40% max, so this is what I get when I am 100% PPS. I checked their forum and I saw some people have 50% but some have less than my 40%, so I don't know what will it calculate for you, the calculation formula is kept secret.

When I first saw that 100% PPS is only 40% from my sales (and beware this is not the whole sale but just the net sale, with the fees they pay to payment processors deducted), I was really reluctant to go PPS, but since I had a message earlier that told me I would be earning 2-3 times more if I was PPS, I decided to give it a try for one day and I saw I am really earning better with PPS, so I didn't change it back. It was good every day until today that I only have 6$/1000dl but I suppose it's the glitch causing it.

I think if you didn't receive a message on top of your letitbit admin asking you if you want to go PPS because you'd be earning more, then probably it means you would NOT be earning more with PPS, but you can try for example 50%PPD+50%PPS and see if it works better

i have no such option in my account

I know you don't have it, that's why I put a screenshot, so you can see what's it like :P

it appears in your account 1 month after registration, or if you make a lot of sales, it will appear earlier

cd4cbfcc0e.png

how could I raise back my quality? my sales hasn't changed any I only had less downloads for some rason :S it would be nice if it just goes back today :D I'm on "turba" plan anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back