Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
We pay 60% of all payments received by us. In your case the purchase was made through resellers,
payment was made here https://easypayonline.us/?hp=1&meth=cc&loc=fill&name=lbtepo&acc=lbtepo30
if the purchase is made directly from a link to a file that we get more than if the purchase was made through a reseller/
In your case, we got 4.9USD (50% received a reseller ) 4,9*0,6=2.94
Indicated that the country NL, because your friend works with VPS

You said a white lie.
easypayonline.us is owned by you. Payment processing via paypal is not too high
Pay $9.99 got 4.9USD ???? Whitte lie!!!
I will ask Paypal for this.
I only got $1.xx from that sale, not $2.94

Answer me pay via reseller $35 and get $12.xx. How to calculate?
http://letitbit.net/premium.php
3 month = €20 = $26
If 50% for reseller x $26 = $13
$13 x 60% = $7.8 why pay $12.6

So don't said: we pay 60% from each sale.
Say: we pay 2.94/9.99 = ~ 30%
It is very funny. All my friends who is uploader delete ALL letitbit files. About 70k files but still counts download. :)):)):))

Stop cheat us. Today, my friends and I delete all cheat letitbit files, sales from main host (rapidgator) increase double ;)
Lot of sales are not counted in letitbit, if counted, they cheat by show as low commission ($0.1x/sale)
Believe me, delete all letibit links will be happy with your mirror links

Last edited:
I do not want to argue with you, you I'm sick of stubbornness and unwillingness to understand. Our script is configured to issue for webmasters 60% of the money we receive. Each billing, each reseller takes a percentage. Your examples do not mean anything and are selected randomly.
P.S.Congratulations, you have deprived yourself and your friends a good earnings
From site heroturko statistics says that passwords letitbit buy more and more frequently than from rapidgator.
Good luck!

From site heroturko statistics says that passwords letitbit buy more and more frequently than from rapidgator.
Good luck!

Agree, lot of sale from letitbit but you cheat all salex as SMS payment ($0.1, $0.3, $0.4, ... $2.94)

10 sale rapidgator minimum = 10 x $6.5 = $65 profit
10 sale letitbit maximum = 10 x $1.0 = $10 profit

@People: Don't work with this host. Only 30% and CHEAT you sales

skykumar
Yes, we count USA

user-offline.png

siny
the screenshot shows a different statistic that is not your.
account 31231731 is percent
read this is "Attention! your efficiency has decreased to 10%. Your account is moved to work for 100% from sales.
It is done for Your accumulated balance not to become lower with negative efficiency.
Now You are receiving 50% from each sale that has been made on Your file. Low efficiency is no longer affecting your earnings."

siny
the screenshot shows a different statistic that is not your.
account 31231731 is percent
read this is "Attention! your efficiency has decreased to 10%. Your account is moved to work for 100% from sales.
It is done for Your accumulated balance not to become lower with negative efficiency.
Now You are receiving 50% from each sale that has been made on Your file. Low efficiency is no longer affecting your earnings."

What are you talking my MY ID: 31231731 is Tariff: turba
and ID: 31091751 is Tariff: percent....

you say screenshot is that's not my statistics? you lie

again my screenshot, nice written that my tarif for 31231731 is turba
ashampoosnap2013072917h4.jpg

Last edited:
yes, your tariff turba, but Your account is moved to work for 100% from sales.
It is done for Your accumulated balance not to become lower with negative efficiency. Now You are receiving 50% from each sale that has been made on Your file. Low efficiency is no longer affecting your earnings."

tariff turba in the past by pay for downloading...constantly you change something... definitely do not want to have to deal with you you have stupid rules

Last edited:
tariff turba in the past by pay for downloading...constantly you change something... definitely do not want to have to deal with you you have stupid rules

Yes, you were wise!
In registration page, they said 60% from sale
Above post they said: 50% from sale
But it is upto 30% from sale if checkout via paypal or credit card and only 1% if pay via stupid SMS

Yes, you were wise!
In registration page, they said 60% from sale
Above post they said: 50% from sale
But it is upto 30% from sale if checkout via paypal or credit card and only 1% if pay via stupid SMS

you can to move to tariff percent, then you will receive 60% of sales

letitbit sale on hold period

hello Shareflare my id is 32266701.
why my account show this?

when is the end of the hold period? i can´t add my WMZ on my account to request the money, can you help me please?

when is the end of the hold period? i can´t add my WMZ on my account to request the money, can you help me please?
This is 25.07.13 date of the sale account
In hold go to all purchases made using credit cards, Hold on each such purchase lasts for 2 months, at the end of Hold,if the client does not request a refund of the money, money added in the overall balance. (26.09.13)

This is 25.07.13 date of the sale account
In hold go to all purchases made using credit cards, Hold on each such purchase lasts for 2 months, at the end of Hold,if the client does not request a refund of the money, money added in the overall balance. (26.09.13)

TWO MONTHS!!??!:facepalm: please dont do that.. is too much time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back