Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does it mean ??

I have already asked u before but u didn't answer me !!
show screenshot

That account: thanhdieu1331@yahoo.com dont my account. I promise with Shareflare. It is account which i dont know. I hope you can check it again, exp: IP, earn from that reff...
All these accounts have the same IP. How do you explain that duongvq2003@yahoo.com and thanhdieu1331@yahoo.com have the same IP

Last edited:
12032013082202.png

12032013082129.png

Hi
We use 1 network together
And You can check again now
We still use 1 network together and you need check we can reg two new account
Please check again and reply me
I very love your filehost
I want to work with you long time
My account: bluedream312@gmail.com
My friend acc: thuongprodhm@gmail.com
Please check again
Thanks!
you can register a new account on the same network, but they should not be refferal

These premium accounts purchased with the card, if the premium accounts worth more than $ 3, they have the Hold 2 months

Last edited:
Shareflare:

Hello shareflare,

In my stats (letitbit), in "to pay", says "-71.66"... what means this? :(

In my last sale: "-72.5634"

what happened?

DrogoPost
say me plz your ID

Shareflare:

Hello shareflare,

In my stats (letitbit), in "to pay", says "-71.66"... what means this? :(

In my last sale: "-72.5634"

what happened?

was a mass charge back money from many accounts. Some people buy expensive premium accounts, they quickly downloaded one file and then demanded that the banks return money to them, saying that the service was not provided to them (they cheated banks) Banks have accumulated a lot of data and now they have sent demands us to a refund.
All the money that had been written off - is the money that was returned to customers who demand the return

Last edited:
pamela11
No need to enter all the confusion. We never let anyone blocking for no reason. Tell me your account and I tell you the reason for your blocks. I am sure that you create a lot of accounts at one tariff

You blocked me and said that I had 2 accounts but I never had to use ip hide myself and maybe someone else had the ip address over here but I never did not have 2 accounts I have $ 100 and you could never be said of me should I open new account sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back