Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
letitbit needs to block were you can copy over letitbit links cause get lot of abuses were people abuse the files

why i love letitibit uploaded today and sold a 24 hours premium letitbit the best in my eyes

Last edited:
Hi letitbit,

I converted video files succesfully and they appeared on file manager with the status "Converted". But in next days, i have to convert again most of the files because they aren`t converted.

Whats happening? I always day by day have to check files manually and press the green icon to convert them

Hi
I'm new here, but old in letitbit, I'm uploading some times
Here are last 2 days earning result

captureykd.jpg

gts840
change account impossible, but you can register a new (non-referral) account on other tariff.
Keep in mind that tariff of PPD has a rating system, for good ratings and good money, you must have sales.

try to convert files using the admin panel in moevideo.net
http://moevideo.net
username and password, use the same as in letitbit.net

I can´t login by moevideo.net. Nothing happens when I click http://moevideo.net/#login-box

I tried IE, Firefox and Chrome.

@Shareflare

I have some questions:

1.- I have a lot of files that appears converted on filemanager and says that they are expired files when they have more that 25 days left to expire.

I tried to view them online and I can´t, but i can download them and they appears on filemanager. What`s wrong?

2.- I can´t access to moevideo.net. I tried all browsers

3.- I have "converting" files for more that one week.

4.- At this moment, i can´t convert any video because the "convert" button has disappeared and md5 computing is freeze.

Anyone with the same problem?
Please fix that.
Thanks

Last edited:
gts840
change account impossible, but you can register a new (non-referral) account on other tariff.
Keep in mind that tariff of PPD has a rating system, for good ratings and good money, you must have sales.

hello i'm still use lib. i cant find tariff. i have a question . if i change to ppd then what happen if i have sale ?

I can´t login by moevideo.net. Nothing happens when I click http://moevideo.net/#login-box

I tried IE, Firefox and Chrome.

@Shareflare

I have some questions:

1.- I have a lot of files that appears converted on filemanager and says that they are expired files when they have more that 25 days left to expire.

I tried to view them online and I can´t, but i can download them and they appears on filemanager. What`s wrong?

2.- I can´t access to moevideo.net. I tried all browsers

3.- I have "converting" files for more that one week.

4.- At this moment, i can´t convert any video because the "convert" button has disappeared and md5 computing is freeze.

Anyone with the same problem?
Please fix that.
Thanks
1 - show me plz screenshots
2 - the problem should be solved
3 - do not understand the question
4 - problem is known, at the moment we are working on a fix

today i have problem with letitbit because i have $ 40 and i Asked transferred to my webmoney account but Message appears
Exceeded the limit of funds for purses of the recipient how can i get money back Knowing I've activated my webmony Purse .
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back