Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
On all projects will be a gradual change algorithm hashing of files.
In filemanager you can already see the two lines : md5 and hash
fro4K.png

The new hash is computed immediately after upload, and not in a queue, as is now done with md5.
This will reduce the load of servers, as well as speed up the work webmasters, who poured video files for online viewing

Reversal-it's refund money for previously purchased passwords.
The user go in billing and asks him to return the money.

Why the reversal? Are users who purchase a premium account but does not meet the host download speed should request reimbursement?

Letitbit is not what policy provisions for this problem? But sales and declining income, can explain how, while every day I work hard?

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=49257Billing back money is withdrawn from our account, and automatically withdrawn from the accounts of webmasters. The main reasons: bad contents of the file, the contents of the file does not match the description, error sales

Shareflare any possibility to have a normal PPD without evidence of sales?
Earnings in PPD depends on the efficiency. Sales affect the effectiveness of In shareflare.net have tariff maximum http://shf.wm-panel.com/wm-panel/User/register

Last edited:
Account has been blocked!

Please, contact technical support for more details.
WHAT!!!!:facepalm::facepalm:

Why am I banned, I have many files. And I'm wondering what the reason for the ban.

Last edited:
I'm on turba and get 100 % from sales and 0 % from downloads.

I still work hard but sales and earnings last few days it is worse!
Is it a problem going on with letitbit?

I'm on turba and get 100 % from sales and 0 % from downloads.

I still work hard but sales and earnings last few days it is worse!
Is it a problem going on with letitbit?

Perhaps also limit letitbit paypal as some other host and closing date must also coming with letitbit :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back