Letitbit Or FileParadox Or Uploadable Or Upstore - Which One ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkside

As The title says; Which one of those or which Couple of those Do you suggest me to use ? I am looking for money of course, so I am mostly into sale ratio and rebill ratio...

*Uploadable - high rates are inspiring me... 65% + %25 website sales (my sales will come from my site so that is nice)

*FileParadox - I have no idea only friends told me that they are fine... But they opened a second filehost; that makes me think that things are not going really perfect.

*Letitbit - Tried Once, had some sales, Good experience left in my mind about them... Also they are very old, people trust them and will purchase premiums easier comparing to the others I think... The only problem they have very small amount commissions sometimes (I remember I was getting around 1$-2$ for 1 month premium sale frequently - reseller thing)

*Upstore - I trust them so much. I didn't see anyone who was not pleased working with them... people say their rebills are fine too... Their rates are good 50% + 10% website sales.

My will is using Upstore + Uploadable... But still I want to listen your opinion guys... Any kind of opinion is much appericiated.

Kind Regards!

3 comments
Uploadable: For PPD only, hard to get a single sale
FileParadox: I never used
Letitbit: You can call them LetitSHIT both PPD and PPS
Upstore: I never used

uploadable looks more professional. this is important for premium buyers.

I am not uploader but uploadable.ch is run by chinese people so payment gateway is hard to shutdown. I think they are the same people that tried to buy this forum few months ago.

letitbit pays peanuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back