Shared LeoHost.biz - cPanel, 10GB space, 100GB BW from $1/month (Germany/Sweden/USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linux noz2.nozhost.com 2.6.18-238.9.1.el5.028stab089.1 #1 SMP Thu Apr 14 14:06:01 MSD 2011 i686

This host is a reseller

I saw your comment, and when I try to open the nozhost.com and read the TOS, it also mention syntexhost.in

So, would you tell me the relation between this three?

i hope your not askn me since im not the host...

Seems nozhost gets a dedi from syntexhost then leohost gets a reseller from nozhost....

Basicly its a series of hosts..

Got to love the service I've gotten from this seller as of late.

Protip for business 101: Under no circumstances do you ignore your customers.

theirs no point i cant even run my ipb site... Most ipb topic titles are long for 1st example in which the suhosin settings are to low...

Most scripts will fail on this host

Why wont you just refund me my money back and you wont be getting anymore bad reviews from me since your host isnt good with my requirements

Why wont you just refund me my money back and you wont be getting anymore bad reviews from me since your host isnt good with my requirements

Its okay, I haven't gotten any word back after a blunt description via a support ticket. That was about three days ago now.

You get what you pay for.

yep $1 they not going to refund you or give backup

cant belive no one as learnt there lesson by getting $1 hosting isnt going to last

next time go for a host that is known well

hey hack. my web site has been down for almost 3 hours because of internal server down, i even cant login into my cpanel.
i have submit a ticket, but hasnt receive any reply yet.
is there something wrong...?

yep $1 they not going to refund you or give backup

cant belive no one as learnt there lesson by getting $1 hosting isnt going to last

next time go for a host that is known well

Couldn't agree with you more. this is why I only ever use shared for random and my other accounts with known hosting services for the important things.

bad hosting

hey hack. my web site has been down for almost 3 hours because of internal server down, i even cant login into my cpanel.
i have submit a ticket, but hasnt receive any reply yet.
is there something wrong...?

now the server has been up again, and i can login to cpanel again.
BUT, why everytime i try to open my site i get the cpanel login..?
what is wrong..?
here is my web moviehighdefinition.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back