Status
Not open for further replies.
PPD is the main program and it is the best . there PPS 30% but I got just 2 sales cause as anurr said download max speed

lenfile sent me a message to tell me about PPS 80% plan with 80% PPD plan and 50% re-bill and then he limit my files download speed to 150 KB/s just to my files and put some limits to download from my files .

but I prefer to work with PPD

thanex for my payment lenfile best site

lenfile is getting ddos site offline then online after bout 10 to 20 mins

Last edited:
i think google banned their adsense account. and lastly they made the download option bit tricky. it's hard to find where is the download links along with the ads. it's like most of downloader visit their page =>cannot find download button=>click ads and left. don't ask me where i got the statistics, coz i don't have any. but first time when i tried to download any file, i was lost. it took a while for me to find where is the download button. front page approx 1500px height. 80% page full of ads. and below little tiny download button. people have to scroll down a bit to find where is the download button. i understand it's only PPD affiliate site, but they should not make the download option such complex.

anybody knows alternative for lenfile. just like no waiting time and nice speed and no limit for downloads. i am going to use lenfile with one or more other hosts.

I received last payment 6 days ago . and I have pending payment now .

support team told me that he will pay it in the next week . I hope and I am sure he will

I received funny message from ChaChing asking me about delayed payment lool and told me that I am the owner of lenfile :)

This man so funny . and spammer . dont trust his host guys

I oly got 1 payment from this host! Anybody got any recent payment from this host? I'm at $25 want to cash out but if there not paying im screwed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back