Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp32

You are bidding for a Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x86/x64 Retail CD-Key.

This is a brand new, never used CD-Key, work with both x86 and x64 retail versions of Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate and can be used to activate a fresh install or upgrade!

This CD-Key can ONLY activate 1 pc online or by phone, which means I won't and I can't resell your key to other people, everyone gets a unique key.

If you want a multiple activation CD-Key for several 2 or 3 PCs in your home, Please contact me via ebay message.

Caution:
This auction will only include CD-Key, this auction doesn't include software or physical media.
The CD-Key will send to you via email within 24 hours of receiving the payment.
This item doesn't accept returns or exchanges because this is a digital product!

If you want your money back you will need to provide a good solid reason why you want your money back, saying:

"My mum is pissed because I bought this"

I will not give you your money back

Paypal only

Starting Bid: 20$

Buy it Now: 100$

21 comments
^ is 32bit and I am reselling from microsoft so you will be able to access all support download all future updates without any errors and without having to worry about anything

I dont know much about that link you provided but my way also gives access to every product on microsoft and is perfectly fine when you need to verifiy

edit:

I have found tools what pass genuine advantage but then end up failing in the future/failing with certain things

edit2:

And it makes shit a whole lot easier

Oh, alright.
I was meerly just asking, I haven't worked with windows 7 except for when it was in beta 1, so thanks for clearing that up.

will this work on hp laptop , also i want to install it on my laptop now, laptop is having genuine vista home premium. two months after i will buy a desktop. so can i use this key with latop and change it to use with dekstop after two months

ie,

windows 7 will be using on laptop for 2 months , then i will reinstall laptop with vista and install windows7 on desktop.

is there any proof that ur reseller of microsoft. also is these keys oem retail or will work on assembled PC also

Sorry I have no proof that I am a reseller

also it will work up to 10 machines only

if you believe it does not work, I shall download windows 7 and try for myself (using one of your 10 uses)

and if it doesn't work for me I shall refund your money

my version is windows 7 rtm build 7600 , could u pls verify that the key will work with it.

what u mean by 10 machines , 10 different PC or 10 reformatted installations. or 10 online activations

what abt i install it on my laptop and take a drive image using "acronis ture image". then will it need activation again ?

anyway i am bidding 20$

when will the auction end?

will i get access to Microsoft licensed member areas

Auctioning off as many keys as I can sell

I didn't buy them from an MS employee I know a guy who works at MS and he said he will give me as many keys as I need and then every key what I sell we split the money half price (This is why I am not great at answering all of your questions)

so in a way I am buying them off him

Also another thing you can do when you receive my keys is google them to see if they come up :)

Edit: The keys I am selling will work for any Seven version which is out now and will come out in the near future

Edit2: I have my own link to download Seven @ Microsoft but I can't give that away for 2 reasons, Microsoft will realise loads of ips logging into my account & it will give you access to my shit which I can't have

Edit3: Buy it nows will be added once people start buying, to:

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=91612#post91612

why dont u download it from microsoft, upload it to rapidshare and give rs urls when some one purchase a key from you. so the key will perfectly work with the downloaded windows 7 , also the version RTM i specified is already available on katz listing for download. I already bid 20$, i would like to know will i get a key .

sorry Sp32's kitchens ingredients are overpowering your cooking );

Because there are too many versions what could be requested and the guy who works @ ms wont let me login because mulitple ips

he wont download & upload because he doesn't care about this all he wants is money (which I dont blame him?)

I shall end bid in 10 hours

Just found out the key will work for RTM 7600 + Future updates

(It will work on oct 22nd when the full release comes out too)

Im not sure if it will give access to this 'microsoft members area' because the key is LEGIT in a rectrospect way, it's exactly what you would get if you went and bought it from a shop

once again a remainder , I am bidding 20$ , I dont have a key from microsoft ever, so i would like to get one. If i am the winner pls PM me your paypal

Nice and great service Sp32 and it would be helpful getting a genuine keys w/cheaper price. Good Luck for d great business!

Sp32 hs answered it that he knows a guy who works at MS and give him as many keys as needed and split the money half price. Thanks for d info!

Anyway, I'm not disturbing your thread and not accusing you or anything. I just would like to inform another way to get any Microsoft products to those who need it, maybe it would be helpful to others too.

Current Moderator at New Warezscene market place (nincb123) is selling "a complete method to get every single Microsoft product for free with legal and legitimate keys. You can get this amazing method for a small charge $30 only and according to him this method will work forever".

Many buyers who hv bought this method from him then selling the keys to other forums w/ very cheap price. I didn't buy the method from him yet as I didn't need this time, but I read in his thread that he hs dealt with "100 SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTIONS! TRUSTED WAREZSCENE SELLER!"

You can take a look at his thread at WS. When you bought d method, thus, everybody can be as Microsoft Product Sellers...lol

Good Luck!

sp32, who is the winner, i think u will give it to X_FiLeS , but if ur a reputable person i am entitled to get the key , because your last replay was on 3.02am and clearly stated the auction will end in 10 hours.the only bidder with in the 10 hours was me, X_FiLeS bidded after 8 hours of the END of the auction. so please post the replay who is the winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back