Legionhoster | VPS | Website Hosting | CA, USA, RU, EU, NL | 1.99$/mon

Status
Not open for further replies.

legionhoster

Legion Hoster is back with Exciting new Plans and with Hardcore Protection

>>>> We do provide cheap domain registration on site <<<<

TOS
1.) All deals are final.2.) NO refund will be granted for the reasons which violate our terms.3.) You can not use our services for any malicious purposes like DDoS, Phishing, Botnet ,Spamming etc.4.) By Ordering VPS you are accepting our tos.5.) We have full right of suspending your vps account if you found to be using vps for illegel purposes.6.) We have full right to change the tos without any notice.7.) Wait for at least 24 hours after placing the order.8.) We have full right to login in your account for helping purpose.9.) By ordering the VPS you are accepting our above TOS.

Download Speed with the Maximum Planned Dedicated server

kiP4RBn.jpg

Our main goal is to provide best cheap vps plans and cheap website hosting plans. Our Plans are cheapest in the market and can give the guarantee of that.

Last edited:
25 comments
Awesome Webhosting services - Legionhoster.com

Vouch for Legionhoster, They are just awesome. I must say that. I have bought 6 domains and 6 webhosting from them so far ( My company domains and private ones). I got them really quick. The support is just cool...

Dont Hesitate to buy. Vouch for legionhoster again.

Just bought a hosting from this company 1 week ago. I am satisfied with their service and specially with their Skype Support. I had got my cpanel instant activated.
Really happy with their services!!

Vouch for Legionhoster, They are just awesome. I must say that. I have bought 6 domains and 6 webhosting from them so far ( My company domains and private ones). I got them really quick. The support is just cool...

Dont Hesitate to buy. Vouch for legionhoster again.

Thank you sir for taking time to vouch here and for the purchase.

Let us know if you need any help or you can visit our site : http://www.legionhoster.com

Just bought a hosting from this company 1 week ago. I am satisfied with their service and specially with their Skype Support. I had got my cpanel instant activated.
Really happy with their services!!

Thanks for the purchase and taking time to vouch here..
You can always visit : http://legionhoster.com for any help.

Last edited:
I am HIGHLY interested in this. I had good reviews about you.
Respond to my message.
Thanks!

Sure. We are always online to help you out. Let us know if you need anything.

I am going to try, Thanks for the offer : dom:

Yeah sure. We will be happy to serve you better. We are Online and accepting your Orders....

I am going to try, Thanks for the offer : dom:

Yeah sure. We will be happy to serve you better. We are Online and accepting your Orders....

Last edited:
I need vps for upload to google drive,uploaded.net and kumpulbagi,do you have a test plan ? im interested on basic vps-2 ? is it ok for my req ? tks and sr for my bad english

UK Hosting to US Local Without verification

I don't think that lego hoster provides the hosting to US person of UK without any verification and i personally thing that they should need to develop something new to get this problem resolve.

No Varification Required

I am HIGHLY interested in this. I had good reviews about you.
Respond to my message.
Thanks!

You can always contact us.

I don't think that lego hoster provides the hosting to US person of UK without any verification and i personally thing that they should need to develop something new to get this problem resolve.

No there is no varification required. You can buy it without any documents.

Last edited:
Worked as expected

Had heard a lot about you guys and the talks were true. I bought a offshore vps from you guys and its performance like heaven. I recommend you all go select this Hoster. It makes it name live up it's reputation.

Thanks a lot for taking time to vouch for us.

Yes it is allowed.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back