LeafLeech.com - WJ STAFF NOTE: CHARGE BACK PAYMENTS - COMPANY HACKS THEIR CLIENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demo pass is not correct~

Due to Abuse on Demo Server, its not working. Now its fully working.

Remember these Status While getting Demo Account
b7193d.png

introducing HDD Add-on Pack.
Want know more?
Click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
I see bangbros and naughty america plugin. In the most RL is not possible to download from these sites (except rapidleechhost).
I try to download but it doesnt works. What is the problem with your plugins?

Hi
I see bangbros and naughty america plugin. In the most RL is not possible to download from these sites (except rapidleechhost).
I try to download but it doesnt works. What is the problem with your plugins?
its a working Plugins, but u have to put Your Premium Account of those to work it perfectly. thnx

can u tell me what is the additional charges?? if i need more space?? like 10GB more?
See this page for full info
http://leafleech.com/?p=56

I think u must start refral system like leechdaddy that will really help ur business regards
will try mate. thnx for idea.

New Promotional Offer Released. Check Now to view SuperSaver Offer by LeafLeech.

bad speed on wupload..... i want wupload best speed...... and fs fsc

Hey mate, Our Service is 100% OK. U may get poor Speed bcoz of filehosting company's speed fractuations. Remember One thing, U never get Same Speed All the time while Transloading/Uploading in RapidLeech in any RapidLeech Provider. And No one Guaranteed U the Speed.

Anyway, i tested wupload speed right now. here is the proof....

e29d56.png

Last edited:
Seen demo, like ur Service. I registered Right Now, waiting for account details. Hope u give me details fast. THNX in advance.

What are the Working Premiums on mini ($5) plan???
8-)8-)8-)

Ordered the Uploader plan!!!
Send you a Ticket!!!
waiting for the account informations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back